Ch. 4 Beginning of an Adventure

Vegeta POV

I was currently dragging Goten back to his room. He says to me, "Come on I am very capable of doing this. You let trunks go!" I say back to him, "That's only because he's currently fixing the ship and how Bulma allowed him to help." Goten pouts as he says, "Come on, my mother knows how strong I can become. I am willing to do this."
I smirk as I say, "It was all her idea."
Goten shouts, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

(M/n) POV

I watched Trunks and Bulma along with Gohan and Videl assemble the ship together as I informed Pan of what happened to Goku. After that speech, she asked if she could go on the voyage and I said no you're not ready. She then pouts causing me to chuckle as I see her turn away from me.
I get confused upon her action until Bulla, Trunks' sister, walks up to me. I say, "Hey Bulla. What's up?" She says, "Hey (M/n)~. I'm doing well just enjoying the show~." I say back, "That's cool. So what did you want to talk to me about?"
She then shuffled her feet together before saying, "Well I want to see that 3rd leg of yours~." I then give her an eyebrow until I stand up and show her my tail. "You mean this?" I say as she shakes her head. I then ask, "Wait why?"
She then says, "Just curious~." I say ok as Bulla continues to shuffle around until Pan stands up and says, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Bulla then smirks and says, "What? Like you are ever gonna have the courage to ask!" Pan then growls as does Bulla and they suddenly both clash heads. I then sigh as I push them both away from each other.
I'm still confused why did Pan look away from me while I was talking? And what was the '3rd leg' that Bulla was referring to? Maybe it is my tail and she's just jealous that she didn't get one. Hmmmmm......

Bulla POV

Damn. It didn't work. I tried to use my mom's secret weapon:Flirting. She said to try using it on (M/n) but Pan got in the way before I could make progress. Speaking of Pan.........

Pan POV

I walk down a hall until I hear Bulla call out to me saying, "Hey Pan, I have a question for you...." I say with annoyance, "Get on with it." She then says, "How did you know about the '3rd leg'?" I then shiver upon her saying those words.
I reply in a shy way with, "I uhhh, overheard you and your mom speak a few days ago." Bulla then smirks, "Naughty Pan." I shiver even more. It makes me think that (M/n) will abandon me for being naughty. Bulla chuckles a little before walking away.
"I don't like bad girls, Pan." I hear that message run over my head. But in the back of my mind, I wanted to hear it again. And again. Making me feel different.
     I shake off the feeling of embarrassment and a little joy as I watch my mom and dad fix the ship. I go inside the ship and ask if I could and they said no. I press on but they still say no. I pout and kick a side of the cargo causing something to fall. I just whistle and walk out of there.

What could possibly go wrong?

Update-HOLY SHRIMP!!!! 400 VIEWSSS!!!!!!!!

UPDATE-SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!! 500 VIEWSSS!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Maybe I should give you all an ultimatum.......

Do you guys want to see some lemons? Let me know. DISCLAIMER-I will make the lemons four years after the events of GT making Pan, Bulla, and (M/n) 18 years old. Because it would be weird otherwise.
Thx
-Memey45