Ch. 11 Don't Let Him Down...

Pan POV

As I stood there thinking to myself, how can I save them? How can I save (M/n)? I look on to see an entrance with a bunch of robots walking in. I then gain an idea.
      I currently approach the entrance while I cover myself in a bush as to not get spotted. Then a bunch of robots started walking over me. WHAT THE HECK??? IT HURRTTSSS!!!! (M/n) must not have it that hard...

??? POV

      "So the subjects are contained? Good what does the emitter say about their power?" The robots fidget in place before responding with, "The tall one is strong. The monkey boy is.......Intense." I then raise an eyebrow before looking at the monitor to show a red mist surrounding his body.
      Rage......Nothing but rage........and..............Love? "Intriguing....but enough about him. What about the child?" The robot says to me, "His level is even stronger than that General." I look at the monitor again to see a spiking power level.
       I get a closer look at the child. My eyes widen before I smirk while saying, ".....Myuu. You hit the Jackpot."

Myuu POV

       While continuing my research, I suddenly got a message from General Rilldo. He says while smirking, "Myuu we appear to have information on the intruders." I then say, "What does it have to do with me?" He replies with, "It doesn't. But it might with your project."
      I then give him my full attention as he says, "One of the intruders goes by the name Goku. Ring any bells?" I then widen my eyes as I say, "Rilldo you're a genius!" He smirks before ending the call.
       I then laugh as I realize the Saiyan can now die in the hands of my new creation. All according to plan. "Hahahaha. HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-." "Uh sir?" "What? You ruined my evil laugh moment! How dare you!" "Sorry sir I'll leave you to it."
".....Rude prune. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, *clears throat* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Pan POV

I managed to get inside by shimmying on a pole above the robots. They didn't see me. Good. Don't worry (M/n) I'm coming for ya! Giru you better watch out. I jumped down and saw the empty halls. I tiptoed my way across only for a group of robots to spot me and chase me.
      I manage to hide away from them until I find a robotic suit that looks exactly the same as the ones chasing me. Perfect.
      I exit the room wearing the extremely uncomfortable suit. I then saw a bunch of robots next to each other, I approach the room and look to see.....Giru getting a medal from their General. I scoff silently as I leave with another group of robots.
They approach a wall and walk through it as I try to and fail. One of them appears from it and says, "Ineffective. Seize him." I try to run only for them jump on me and walk me towards a trash compactor. They throw me in and close the door.
I throw off my outfit and groan as I failed to save him. "(M/n) I'm sorr-." "Hey a human!" I look over to see a pink robot who is sitting up against the wall. I say to him, "Yeah so what?" The robot just says in a relatively calm voice, "Nothing but maybe you should escape these walls will close any minute."
My eyes widen as the walls begin closing in on us. I manage to save us by using a Kamehameha on the door. I breakout and run out of the room leaving the robot to exit it by himself.

Rilldo POV

So, there's an intruder in the base. "Natt?" "Yes sir?" "Take her down." "Yes sir and with all this data about the intruders this should be easy."

Pan POV

I was currently running down the halls only for one of the four robots known as the sigma force to appear next to me. He came out of the wall like the others as I charge my fist at him only for him to go through the wall and appear on my right. I kept doing this until he taunted me.
I start fuming as I shoot a ki blast at him he maneuvers his way to the wall behind me as I fire another one. He dodges as I start getting more furious. I start to use my fast reflexes until he catches on and shoots a rocket directly at where I moved to. I fall to the ground as I ask, "How do you know what I'm going to do?"
He laughs while saying, "You're little friend showed us data of every little move you have done. No matter what you do. You can never save them." I then say angrily, "What did you say?" He then said, "I said you can never save them. Or him. Your little boyfriend."
"Giru he knew my emotions. He read my mind. (M/n).....I don't just like you......I Love You........And I will save you! And Goku and Trunks! I made you a promise!" I say as my ki begins to charge as the green colored robot looks on worriedly.
"I want you to know (M/n) that I love you! There I said it! And I want you to know that will never break your promise! I WILL SAVE YOU!!" I shout as I shoot my maidens charge at the robot causing him to blow up.
His spare parts fall in front of me as I clench my fist and smirk, "Now to find my friend, my grandpa, and.....my crush." I smile before running down the hall again.

Rilldo POV

I watch from the cameras to see that Natt was eliminated. Shame but let's see how the others are. "Sir? Ummm the kid known as Goku is waking up."
"Impossible." "Also the tailed boy is waking up as well." "Why aren't you doing anything?" "I don't know sir."
Oh for god sake.

(M/n) POV

I burst out in a fit of rage along with Goku. He looks at me and says, "You look like you need a chill pill." I just stare at him with an angered look as he said to the robots, "Alright! Who's ready for a pure Robutt Kickin?" I growl......Why do I feel so angry? What has happened to me?

Next Chapter- Ch. 12 Rilldowned...