Ch. 44 Awaiting the Impending Doom...

(M/n) POV

The Shadow Dragon revealed to be Eis was currently being pummeled by two young Saiyans.

Eis: "It seems you two are pretty strong. I'll give you that."

Pan: "Just that? Come on! You seem to be on edge from all of our big blows we're giving you."

Eis: "Don't get cocky now. You never know when I'm gonna give you the cold shoulder."

(M/n): "He's right Pan. You shouldn't be too overconfident just be calm and focus."

Pan: "Now isn't the time Babe!"

(M/n): "Actually it is. We can work this out as we fight this shadow dragon."

Eis: "You should listen to your boyfriend you know."

Pan: "Well I don't know. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't listen...."

(M/n): "Come on you know that's not true Babe!"

Pan: "Maybe it is maybe it isn't."

Eis: "Well maybe you could tell me."

Pan/(M/n): "Wait what?!?!"

Eis: "Why not tell me?"

Pan: "Ok......"

(M/n): "What?????"

3rd POV

Minerva: "WHAT THE HELL???? WHY IS A FOUL SHADOW DRAGON GIVING MY SON COUPLE THERAPY????"

Winslow: "I don't know."

Minerva: "YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!"

Winslow: "Yeesh that was cold."

Minerva: "....................................................."

Winslow: "Get it?"

Minerva: "......................................................"

Winslow: "Honey?"

*SMACK*

Winslow: "OWWW!!!!"

Minerva: "MORON!!!!"

Winslow: "WHAT? I THOUGHT IT WOULD LIGHTEN THE MOOD!!!"

Minerva: "WELL I GUESS YOU WERE WRONG HUH?"

Winslow: "YEAH OF COURSE I KNOW THAT!!! YOU JUST SMACKED ME!!!!!"

Minerva: "YEAH BECAUSE NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO JOKE AROUND!!!!"

(M/n) POV

Eis: "Have you felt any sort disconnection with him?"

Pan: "A little. He seems more on combat with me being a secondary for him. I want to be his number one priority."

(M/n): "Pan...........I'm so sorry."

Pan: "You don't have to worry about it."

Eis: "Yes (M/n). Don't worry about it. Just relax."

(M/n): "Alright I feel like I can. Ok."

Eis: "Well I need for you to close your eyes."

      I oblige but I do it with caution as I expect the Shadow Dragon to blindside me at any moment.

Eis: "Now only think of her. Only think of her."

Pan: "You should listen to him. This will help."

(M/n): "All I see us you. And Bulla. And Oceanus. And Valese?"

Pan: "At least you can see me. But why Valese?"

      I hear Pan zone off for a few seconds before hearing an 'Ohhhhhhhhh ok' making me fear for the worst.

Eis: "Now take a deep breath and reminisce of the good old days."

Pan closes her eyes as well as I close my eyes once again but instead feel my body turn cold. It feels ensnared in a sheet of ice. I open my eyes in surprise to see a sheet of ice before me but I couldn't move my body.

Pan POV

Pan: "(M/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eis: "What did you think I would be your counselor for couples therapy? You're fine. You just need a cold shoulder!"

Pan: "How dare you. How dare you. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!"

      I go Super Saiyan and charge towards the blue shadow dragon with anger.

Eis: "Oh! It looks like you're trying to avenge him! Go on ahead! Give it a whirl!"

      He seems pretty arrogant while fighting me but I manage to surprise him by how slowly he moves.

Eis: "What? The shadow dragon's power allowed me to be extremely quick! How can this be?"

Pan: "Just as you said, 'Don't get cocky now. You never know when I'm gonna give you the cold shoulder'."

      Eis seemed particularly annoyed of how I used his own words against him. He snarls before shooting a beam of ice from his eyes causing me to move. Only for the blue dragon to catch me off guard and grab me by the throat.

Eis: "Oh look I wonder who else could fall from such a high height?"

Pan: "I won't let you get away with this."

Eis: "You're lying. And since no one else is here to protect you. I guess you can just die."

Goku: "Aren't you forgetting somebody?"

      Eis is cut off by grandpa kneeing him in the back as Eis let's me go. I nod to grandpa as I see the golden dragon known as Nuova behind him.

Pan: "This is for (M/n)! KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!"

      I give him his just dues as the ice dragon fades into obscurity as his dragon ball falls to the ground.

Goku: "I must thank you Nuova."

Nuova: "Only making our fight a fair game."

Pan: "Hey Nuova do you mind helping out my boyfriend."

Nuova: "*SIGHS* Might as well. As long as you don't interfere in my battle."

      He unfreezes (M/n) as I give him a big hug and float about taking care of Eis.

Goku: "Thank you again Nuova. But now's the time to fight! Let's go aga-."

      Suddenly a beam hits Nuova in the back as he falls over. We all look stunned as we hear a growling voice.

???: "Nuova was always a softie. Never knowing the true rights and wrongs of people. Ahhhhh, there he is.......

......

......

......

......
...........The Mighty Goku..........."

Next Chapter- Ch. 45 The Synful Shadow Dragon...