Bea's POV

My classmates and I decided to work on our thesis at the old Rizal library because there are lesser people who comes there compared to the new one.

While I was walking towards the Faber hall, I felt my phone buzzing and vibrating non stop from my back pocket. It felt weird if the messages were coming from my classmates. I stopped for a moment to check on my phone.

50 twitter notifications

10 tags

Retweets

Comments

And I wondered, what is happening to the world?

When I reached the library, I changed my phone to silent mode and met with my classmates. Unfortunately out of 5, only 1 other was there.

"Where are the others?" I asked Mayie, one of my classmates.

"They said they will be here in about 30 minutes, tops." She said.

"Okay, I will just prepare what I think we will need."

And when I am done preparing, I remembered the "commotion" on twitter so I grabbed my phone.

Just in time, I got a text from Jhoanna.

Trending ka sa twitter, beh haha. Labyu. Madami na ata ako hindi alam sayo.

And that made me curious all the more. So I immediately opened twitter and saw my picture with Thirdy inside the car about 15 mins ago. It was a picture of us that looked like we froze, looking at each other while I was smiling.

Ito na ba ang future girlfriend ni Mr. Ravena

Grabe, bagay sila

Sila na ba

Diba Tuesday ngayon, bakit sabay pa din sila pumasok?

Monday lang coding si Bea ah.

Ser baka naman

OMG nakakakilig mga tinginan nila, boiiiii

Hoy teka lang namaaaaan, di ako ready dito.

Ang sarap naman ng ngiti ni Bea. Exclusive po ba yan para kay Thirdy?

The look of love

Okay, that was weird. How can these people associate me with Thirdy this way. I know Thirdy doesn't have a class yet so I went out of the library. I told Mayie I will just be making a call.

Thirds

Yo, what's up?

You seem unfazed. Have you not checked on Twitter?

Lols I did. What do you think?

I think it is insane.

Are you bothered?

Am I bothered was an understatement.  I honestly didn't like the idea of people making these false assumptions about my friendship with Thirdy. His fans should know that we have been friends for God knows how long.

Your fans are overreacting.

Well, that's what you have to deal with being friends with someone like me.

Kapal mo, Thirdy. Bye na.

Thirdy has been a familiar figure in our family. Am I supposed to be expecting more of these? I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to be associated with Thirdy that way, it just doesn't feel right.  UAAP will be starting soon, how the hell am I supposed to watch if the other people will be watching me from time to time.

I went back to the library and we are complete. We started our thesis for Econ 121 keeping the best of my ability to focus on this group work. I need a diversion from those twitter posts. I am sure the people from school will see them, too, and I really think it is embarrassing.

After working on my thesis, I met with friends at the college cafeteria.  Jhoanna was already there when I arrived.

"Ano na, beh, kamusta naman ang feeling na nagttrending sa twitter." Jhoanna teased me.

"Hoy ano yan?" Maddie surfacing from behind me.

"Hindi mo ba nakita twitter mo haha trending si Bea and Thirdy." Jhoanna said as she slightly filled in Maddie with the happening and it is just half the day.

"Ay talaga ba, wait, I have to check my twitter. Text pa lang nababasa ko." Maddie said.

After a few minutes or so, Kat surfaced, too, but she was just being her usual self. Among the 4 of us she is the most silent. She rarely asks questions about our personal lives and she just lets us be.

Maddie being Maddie asked me

"So what was that all about on twitter?" She nosily asked me.

"What happened?" Kat was confused.

"Apparently, someone saw me inside Thirdy's car and took a picture of us." I educated Kat.

"Oh, why are you inside Thirdy's car, anyway?" Kat asked.

"My car was acting up so Thirdy offered to bring me to school.  We were talking and I guess someone saw us in that context and assumed." I explained.

"Hype ng mga fans ni Thirdy, noh." Jhoanna laughing at what she has observed.

"Parang hindi pa nagkakaroon ng girlfriend si Thirdy, Bei?" Maddie asked.

"NBSB" I told them.

"Seryoso yan?" Jhoanna was surprised with what I said.

I have never met or Thirdy has never introduced us to a girl. Kuya had already 2 girlfriends but I don't remember Thirdy ever bringing a girl to us. The last time na nagdala sya ng babae sa bahay, naging gf sya ni Kuya and that was it. I know if may nililigawan sya, I would know.

"For real?" Kat was laughing as if it is a sin for boys at Thirdy's age na walang gf.

"Well, he never introduced us to any special girl. Wala din naman tinutukso si Kuya sa kanya." I explained.

"Naku, beh malapit na ang UAAP, sigurado maliban sa pagnuod ng fans ni Thirdy sa kanya, ung iba ikaw ang pinapanood." Jhoanna concluded.

"Hay, I don't want to think about it anymore. Nakakahiya kanila Tita Mozzy."

"What about?" I swear I almost jumped upon hearing Thirdy's voice.

"God, Thirdy! Don't go sneaking up on me like that!" I told him, annoyed.

"Sorry, napaka intense kasi ng usapan nyo. I just came by to tell you to meet me later at the gym na lang again para maihatid kita paguwi."

"Kanina pa yan nangungulit kung asan ka daw baka umuwi ka at iwan mo sya." Anton was teasing him again.

"Epal ka talaga, Anton, kahit kelan. Tara na nga."

Then they all left, leaving us girls.

After classes, I headed to the gym alone. I was scrolling through my phone and made sure that twitter has already toned down. When I refreshed the page, I saw Thirdy's post:

———————————-Baka naguluhan kayo:Bold- text messageItallic - call conversationBold + Itallic - Twitter post/commentsAnd dont mind the date on the fake twitter post 😊

———————————-
Baka naguluhan kayo:
Bold- text message
Itallic - call conversation
Bold + Itallic - Twitter post/comments
And dont mind the date on the fake twitter post 😊