Home

There is really no place like home, but I never regretted my stint in Japan.

Bea spends most of her time with me like practically living me. She has been very busy with her work being promoted as a Senior Sports Analyst so just to make up, she would stay with me. Tito Elmer was detesting the idea first, but he was later on convinced that it would be a good idea to stay with me since the condo is just a few kilometers away from her workplace.

Luckily, I was drafted into the Pro team just a few months after I got home. Papa and Manong have made sure that I have work to come home to. There were endorsements which have made my schedule more hectic. Good thing that Bea is also working on the sports side or we might have problems with our schedules.

"Why can't you do interviews anymore?" I asked her. 

"Because I don't do stuff on the court anymore. My internship is already finished."

"Hindi pa nga kita napagsawaan sa pag interview sa akin. Can't they make an exception, why don't you talk to them?" I was insisting.

"Huy, tumigil ka jan, Thirdy! You sound like a kid."

Ooops, I think I annoyed her.

But on one of my games, she sat on the bleachers with Mama and Papa.

It was her rest days and she came to watch my game

It was her rest days and she came to watch my game. After that game, we just had dinner but it was nice to see her just watching me from the bleachers like she was just an ordinary spectator.

During dinner, it was just the two of us, though there were fans who asked for pictures and autographs from us, we were led by the restaurant manager to one of their function rooms so that we can have peace and enjoy our dinner.

"Funny how fans are still burning with curiosity, noh?" She noticed.

"Sorry you have to go through this again just because we are together."

And I really feel sorry for her. When I was Japan she would tell me how the fans were behaved and was not clamoring for pictures or autograph from her all the time.

"You don't have to worry, babe. Sanay na ako and I have expected them to be like that naman when you decided to come home. 2 years ka na andito, dipa ba ako sanay?"

Thankfully, we were able to finish dinner with peace.

"Babe, can you take me to LGV tonight?"

"Dun ka matutulog?" I asked her.

"Okay lang ba? Kakauwi lang kasi ni Kuya from the US, I want to spend some time with him baka he will be here lang for a short time."

"It's totally fine. Maybe I can stay for awhile para mag bond din kami?"

"Sige, tagal na tayo hindi nagkakasama 3, diba." She noticed.

"Sa Cainta na lang din ako uuwi tonight."