Touchdown

After hundreds of questions, small fights, 4 chips, about 6 bottles of mineral water, 2 burgers each, a large soda and 2 large fries, we have arrived at the farm.

Dad was already in the stable with the horses, helping clean the horses. Mom and Kuya inside the house preparing the foods that they brought on their way. 

"Hi, Mom." I greeted her.

"O Bea, bring your things inside your room na. Alyssa and Dani na lang will stay with you para ung mga boys naman kay Loel," Mom instructed us. She just doesn't want our things scattered because we will have visitors coming over.

Though we regard the Ravenas and the Valdez as family, Mom still treats them as visitors and makes sure that she will be an efficient host to her visitors. She wants the house maintained, everything is in its place.

"Sa guest room na mga elders." Mom announced.

We have 4 rooms here, one each for Kuya and I and of course for Mom and Dad and then the guest room. The helpers have a small nipa hut at the back of the house, there are about 3 of those nipa huts.

"I will stay with Loel na muna ha?" Thirdy told me.

"Ah sige, I will just go out mag horse back riding muna ako."

"Huwag na, mamaya kung mapaano ka pa."

"Talaga ba, Thirdy? I have never had an accident riding the horse." I reminded him.

"O basta mag ingat ka."

"Sus, ako pa ba."

I headed to the stable and took a Belicia. One of our helpers helped me while Dad was still busy with the other horses. He always made sure that the horses are well fed and healthy. I was straddling the horse when I saw Dani get out of the van, shouting towards me.

"Ate Beeeeeeeiiiiiiiii." 

Dani was always like that whenever she seems me, like we have not seen each other for a long time.

I slowly dismounted from the horse and walked towards where she was standing.

"Ang energy, Danyot."

"Excited lang, Ate. This is my first time here. Ano pa meron dito aside from the horses?"

"Hoy, ano akala mo dito pet shop. Nagsscout ka na naman ng iuuwi mo and dami nyo na dogs sa bahay."

"Tara pasok tayo para makita ka nila Mom. Naglalaro ata si Kuya and Thirdy."

Tito Bong and Tita Mozzy were already inside and was being entertained by Mom and Dad. A few minutes later, Dad and Tito Bong headed to the stable.

Kuya and Thirdy seemed to be unfazed of the commotion downstairs that no one was coming down, not even Thirdy.

Before lunch was served, we were complete. Manong and Ate Ly came with Tita Lita and Tito Ruel. Tito Ruel immediately went to join the men at the stable while the more mature ladies was busy preparing lunch and the table, assisting the helpers.

Lunch was fun, this was actually the first time that we are complete this way. They were teasing Kuya because he has not introduced his girlfriend yet. Of course Dani was not questioned about not having a boyfriend.

"Sila Kiefer, wala pa ba wedding plans?" Dad asked them.

Manong was just smiling, Ate Ly was looking at both her parents who was quick to reposnd.

"Naku, parang maaga pa ata para mag isip sila ng ganyan. Mas mabuti mag plano sila ng mabuti para sa future nila." Tito Roel said who seemed to be uncomfortable at the thought.