Rewriting Monday

Dani doesn't have classes anymore, but Thirdy promised to bring me to school today. I think he will pick up his grad pictures, too.

"Pwede ba naman kita hindi ihatid? Do you want to have breakfast first?" He asked me on our way to school.

"Not today. Nagbreakfast na naman ako, unless you're hungry."

"I'm good. Lunch na lang tayo later?"

"Ay,  I can't join you for lunch. I have to run to ABS CBN." I reminded him.

"Ah okay lang, what time do you have to be there ba?"

"1:30 naman."

"Okay, I'll meet you at the central carpark, okay? Let me know if you are ready to leave."

"Ayt! I will go to class na. Final exams na and then vacation na. I'm so excited."

"Dahan dahan, masyado excited. Ingat ka. I love you." And he kissed me on my forehead.

"Back at you!" And I just gave him kisses all over his face.

I had two successive exams today, which meant mornings will be busy then my next exam will be in the afternoon.

On my way to the room, I saw Maddie.

"Mads!" I called her.

"Anu na?"

"I have exams pa. I will meet you later." I told her.

"Oh, ano exam mo today? Saan tayo maya?"

"LAS 111 and OPMAN 120 tapos punta lang ako ABS."

"Naks, grabe naman un, so hectic naman schedule ng friend ko." Maddie teasing me.

"Sige na, I will see you later. Tell Jho and Kat na lang."

I took my final exam already and I was able to finish it on time, so I still have enough time to check on my other notes and prepare for the meeting at ABS. Thirdy promised to be my personal driver today, which means he will be coming with me all throughout any activities that I will have for the day.

After all the errands Thirdy and I made, we went back to school and finished my final exam in SocSc 13. Then I will meet my friends at the dorm, they were dying for the confirmation when everything is already online. They just want the juicy details. 

Jho texted me.

Beh, sunod ka sa dorm, wait ka namin dun ni Maddie and Kat.

I'm on my way na. Order na kayo pizza and have it delivered at the dorm.

On my way to the south wing, I just texted Thirdy to let him know where I am. I feel funny learning this new experience. Having a boyfriend for the first time who happens to be my best friend feels weird and exciting. I am still not sure how this transition would go. I guess it made it all the more difficult because I would have to experience this with Thirdy who has never had a girlfriend, too. We are on our way to discovering this phase of our lives and we start now, we are rewriting our Mondays together and I am sure that our calendar is going to be very colorful.

I guess I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize I have already bumped into someone. When I looked,

"Oh, Julia, sorry. I didn't notice." I told her.

"It's okay, sorry din, I wasn't looking," she said. "Oh, and I heard about you and Thirdy, I'm so happy for both of you."

"Yeah, thanks. Do you have practice today for Blue Babble?" I asked Julia