Happy Anniversary, Babe

My Twitter notifications were non stop. I left it on because I know the fans and the shippers will have pictures of Bea when they see her at the bar. And true to my word, they came in non stop. I looked at every notification that I have been tagged, saw each and every picture and read each and every comment.

Huuy ma bakit nagiinom sila Bea and Maddie

Is this true?

Hindi ba ito edited?

My favorite couple, wala na ba?

Is the boat sinking?

Be strong guys _beadel and 3rd_e.

Baka naman miss lang ni Bea.

I hope this is nothing serious.

My phone rang again.

"Bro, she is inside her room na." Loel updated me.

"Thanks, bro. Si Maddie?" I asked him.

"Nasa guest room na, tulog na tulog, sobrang lasing."

"Si Bea?"

"Uminom but I don't think she is drunk."

"Thanks for the update, bro."

"No problem, ikaw pa ba. Sino susundo sayo bukas?"

"Si Manong and Papa daw."

"Sige, pahinga ka na, aga pa ata flight mo bukas."

"Oo nga eh. I'll see you tomorrow."

I woke up very early in the morning so I can make sure that I didn't forget anything.

I was early to arrive at the airport. Bea knows that I will be flying in the morning, she wanted to come and pick me up the last time we talked, but I told her that I will just come to see her so we can celebrate our anniversary.

While waiting for Manong, I received a text from Loel.

Asan ka na? Bea is still asleep.

At the airport na waiting for Manong Kief. Let her sleep lang so she can rest.

Nga pala, she is grounded.

She is? Damn. Well, I kind of expected that. Do you think Tito Elmer can make an exception?

I don't think so, you know naman Dad.

Okay. I'll think of an alternative na lang. Thanks, bro. See you.

Manong and Papa came to pick me up. On our way home, I was just filling them up with the details and the itinerary that I have while I am home which will include guestings and interviews, exhibition games.

"Manong, ano na nga pala balita sa condo, when can they turn over the unit daw?" I asked him. While I was in Japan, I have it arranged already, I was just waiting for the unit to be turned over to me.

"We can meet with the agent tomorrow if you want or gusto mo ba kayo na ni Bea makipag meet?"

"No, tayo na lang. Bea doesn't know about it yet."

"May wedding plans ka na, Thirdy? Ang bilis naman ata." Papa teasing me.

"No, Pa. I want to surprise her sana pero diko pa alam kung kelan. I have to make sure that everything is okay na."