Thirdy and Bea: College life at ADMU

"Kuyaaaaaa ang pagong naman talaga eh!" Dani's voice can be heard in the whole subdivision. Thirdy was supposed to bring her to Miriam then pick up Bea so they can get to class together. Thirdy offered the ride because Bea's car is coding today.

"Teka lang naman, Dani, dipa nga ako tapos magayos."

"Kuya mas maaga ka pa sa akin talaga nagising eh tapos ako pa din nauna natapos syo mag ayos. Bakit ang tagal mo kumiloooos!" Dani was so annoyed to the maximum level.

"Ano na naman yan, ang aga aga?" Kiefer complained.

"Manong, sabihan mo nga itong si Kuya, malalate na talaga ako dadaan pa kami kay Ate Bei eh."

Kiefer winced upon hearing Dani.

"Tsss kaya naman pala. Nagpapagawapo pa yan para kay Bea." Kiefer teased.

"Oy Manong, issue ka din noh." Thirdy said in his defense.

"I don't caaare, we have to leave!" Dani said in a bratty way.

Thirdy was on his way out when he received a text from Bea.

I hope you don't make me late today.

With the text, he hurriedly went to his car with  Dani on the shotgun and dashed his way to LGV.

When they got to LGV, he just blew the car's horn and Bea appeared, Dani in an instant jumped into the back seat and watched Thirdy smile as Bea reached the shotgun seat.

"Hi, Ate Bea,  I miss you!" Dani greeted her.

"Hey, Danyot, I miss you, too. We should hang out more often." Bea replied.

"Don't worry, Ate, next year magkasama na tayo sa Ateneo pag college ko."

"Wow! That will be exciting!"

"I guess, si Kuya Thirdy lang ang hindi excited sa pagpasok ko sa Ateneo." Dani pouted as she said that.

Thirdy didn't mind what Dani was saying, he just felt positive and happy today.

The travel from LGV to Mirriam was just short and there was no traffic so they were able to drop off Dani and good thing, there was no traffic.

The travel from Mirriam to Ateneo was rather longer than the usual 9 minutes.

Suddenly, Thirdy asked, " Kumain ka na ba? Daan tayo sa Mcdonald's for breakfast gusto mo?"

"Libre mo?" Bea teasingly asked Thirdy.

"As if may choice ako. What time is your class ba?"

" I have ACCT 115 at 9am." Bea responded.

"Good! Tara na breakfast muna tayo. Kulit kasi ni Dani kanina."

Since they have ample time, they decided to just eat at McDonalds. They saw a few familiar faces from school. He saw a teammate from the Blue Eagles, too, who came by to greet them.

"Uy ang sweet naman ni Mr. Ravena, may pabreakfast kay Ma'm Bea." Anton teased.

"Lols Anton, ang cute mo talaga!" Bea said.

"Sana ako din ilibre ni Thirdy" Isaac said.

"Hay naku, magsi alis na nga kayo. Kung ano ano sinsabi nyo mamaya mabalitaan pa ni Loel mga kalokohan nyo, masapak pa ako." Thirdy said, laughing.

"See you in school, Bea." The guys teased her.

This has been the usual set up, every Monday. Sabay sila ni Bea pumasok at umuwi since coding si Bea that day. Even with Thirdy's basketball practice, warm up and scrimmages, Bea is still in class with so many avail time with her schedules, nakaksabay pa din sila umuwi.

After the breakfast at McDonalds, they headed back to Ateneo and went straight to their classrooms.

"Saan ka ba galing, Beatriz, muntik ka na malate." Maddie asked when Bea arrived in the classroom

"Nagbreakfast kami ni Thirdy eh." Bea reasoned out.

"Hay naku, next time nga sabihin mo kay Thirdy agahan naman. Alam ko na pag late ka o nagmamadali ka si Thirdy kasama mo." Maddie laughed.

During their break, Maddie and Bea went to JSEC for a quick break before they head into their respective classrooms for their next class.

While waiting for their food, AJ, Bea's long time friend, came up to them.

"Hi Bea, Maddie, kamusta?"

"Huy AJ, sobrang busy mo, ngayon lang kita ulit nakita." Maddie excditingly said.

"Oo nga. Pero medyo maluwag na ang schedule kaya lumapit ako dito sa inyo."

Bea was just looking at them silently, smiling.

"Oh Bei, I just wanted to ask. There is a nice movie coming out, baka gusto mo ako samahan." AJ asked.

Maddie was suprised that he directed the question to Bea and she seems not invited.

"Seriously, AJ, ako hindi mo inaaya." Maddie protested.

"Haha sorry na, Mads. Baka awayin ako ng boyfriend mo. It is a Robert Downey movie kaya naalala ko he is Bea's favorite."

"Ah talaga ba. I didn't know he has a new movie." Bea wondered. "But yeah, sige, this weekend ba?" Bea asked.

"Yes, Saturday. I'll pick up, say, 6:30pm so we can have dinner, maybe and then last full show. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan, AJ. I will see you on Saturday, then?"

"Do you still use the same number?" AJ wanted to confirm.

"Yup" Bea replied.

"Great. I will text you but for sure def going out with you on Saturday ha, don't forget."

And then he was gone.

The day just continued on as normal. Bea met with her other friends Kat and Jhoanna after class, then she got a text.

Thirdy: I still have basketball practice. Please don't leave, wait for me. Baka mapatay ako ni Loel :)

Bea: I am just here at JSEC with Kat and Jhoanna. Meet me here when you are done.

"Beh, hindi ka pa ba uuwi? It's getting late na. Kailangan ko na umuwi." Jhoanna announced.

"Go ahead, I will stay with her. I am waiting for Bacon, anyways." Kat said. "Take care, Jhow-jhow."

"Sige, iwan mo na kami, ganyan ka naman. Why are we even friends?" Bea teased.

"Beh naman." Jhoanna protested.

"Joke lang. Ingat ka. See you tomorrow." Bea finally shooed her friend away.

"Let's go to the Blue Eagle's gym, Bea." Kat asked her.

"We can wait for them here. I told Thirdy I will meet him here after practice." Bea reasoned out.

"Where is Thirdy parked? He always parks in the Central carpark, right?" Kat asked her.

"Yes," and she gave in. "Sige na nga, I'm so lazy na kasi to walk going there." Bea protested but still obliged.

"Lols Bei, that's what, 2.6km walk, about 7 minutes" Kat did the Math for her and off they went, they started walking  going to the Blue Eagle's gym.

Kat dragged Bea going to the gym where they can meet with Bacon and Thirdy instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sabaw chapter. I guess I have drained my mind with this story. Not complaining, though. I just wanted to finish this as soon as possible especially when the twist and turns happen along the way, baka mabwisit kayo haha.