Wedding Day...A Rewind

It is the night before the wedding, Bea can't sleep, looking at the ceiling, thinking. She can't believe that this is actually happening. Her thoughts went to that moment of the engagement party. She keeps on looking at her phone, checking the time. She was getting annoyed at how much she needed to sleep but can't. She bet Thirdy must have been very much asleep by now.

She looks at her clock. 2:00am and the wedding is set at 9am. She just keeps on turning. She tried to open her sleep app, just so she can help her mind relax.

It might be because she is not sleeping in her own bed. The hotel's vibe is different today. She feels cold but was too lazy to move and get the remote and turn down the aircon's temperature.

After so many tossing and turning, she didn't notice, she had dozed off to a deep slumber.

She woke up to a gentle tap on her arms.

"Bea" her mom said. " It is already 6:30 in the morning, time for some breakfast. Aayusan ka pa, baka naman ikaw pa ang malate sa kasal."

Rubbing her eyes, "Yes, mom, thanks for waking me up." She looked around and asked her mom, " Where is Kuya?"

"Syempre dun sila sya sa mga boys. He said he will be helping Thirdy daw."

"How sweet. Si Kuya talaga, he never changed where Thirdy is concerned. Mahal na mahal pa din nya."

"Bei, Thirdy is family and you know that. Magkasama na sila mga bata pa kayo. Whatever happened in the past, I am sure your Kuya has moved on from that." Her mom said.

They opted for food service at the hotel room. Mom and daughter sharing breakfast and one by one, Bea's friends started coming in.

"At dito ka pala nagbreakfast, hinahanap ka namin sa baba." Her bestfriend, Jhoanna said.

"Yes, medyo nahirapan ako matulog last night. I'm too lazy na to go down." Bea said.

"Hmm thinking about something, friend?" Maddie teased.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The confused Bea said.

Her mom just smiling from the side, checking on Bea's gown.

A few minutes later, Bea's makeup artist came.

"Good morning, Ma'm Bea, game na ba tayo?"

"Good morning, Christine. Yes, ready na ako. You will set my hair pa naman, diba?"

So everything was set, Christine had 2 more makeup artists with her to do her hair and makeup plus her mom, her friends, Jhoanna, Maddie, and Kat.

She received text from other friends, confirming that she is already preparing. She also received a good morning text from Thirdy.

Thirdy: Good morning, Bei.Ready ka na?

Bea: Not yet, di pa tapos makeup ko :)

Thirdy: Baka naman malate ka pa nyan?

Bea: Says who? Last time I checked, you were the pagong. Chill ka lang, Thirds, I will be there.

Thirdy: I know. I never doubted you, anyways haha.

Then they heard a knock on the door. Almost all were ready. Finishing touches were being applied to Bea and then she will be all set.

"Good morning, Mozzy. Dapadaan ka?" Det, Bea's mom asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you guys are ready. Ready na kami, Dani is very excited."

Bea stood up to greet Thirdy's mom, Mozzy.

"Good morning po. Kakatapos ko lang. Paalis na po ba kayo?" Bea asked her.

"Yes, Dani just asked me to check up on you, girls." Mozzy replied.

"We will be leaving in a few, Tita, we will see you at the church" Kat said.

Before leaving, Mozzy turned and look at Bea one last time.

"You look very pretty, Bea. You are even prettier in that gown" Mozzy said.

"Syempre mana sa akin" Det teased and Bea just chuckled.

"I will go ahead na. I will see you all. Mag ingat kayo." Mozzy reminded them.

The wedding was set at Santuario de San Jose Parish. The ambience, the design, everything was just perfect even the weather. Bea looking at every people coming in, the guests, their friends, familiar faces.

It was already 9am and the OIC has already advised them to get ready on their places. And there he saw Thirdy. Looking dapper as ever. Her Kuya Loel went to her and gave her a kiss.

The wedding march has started, starting with the Primary sponsors then followed by the groom and the best man, Bridesmaids and ushers walk in pairs, Maid of honor, ring bearer, coin bearer, Bible bearer and the flower girls.

Everthing was organized, it went well even during the last night of the reharsal. All was very peaceful. And then, a different tune played. The bride is being prepared for her grand entrance. Everyone can see Thirdy very excited to see her. The music played. The bride standing at the church's entrance, preparing to step in, walking cautiously. Thirdy's tears falling as he watches her bride. The guest's excited faces clearly showing, everyone with so much love on their faces.

And then the bride stopped. 

The music still playing but tenderly now, softer.

Everyone was waiting for the bride's next step nearing to where her groom is waiting.

She bowed her head, tears falling uncontrollably.

Unveiled herself and said, "I am sorry" and ran going out of the church.

Everybody was dumbfounded at the scene. Nobody was able to move. No one was able to run after the bride, she was able to escape right away, a car was waiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have come to this part, thank you. I just have to warn you, though, this is a slow update. I don't have the luxury of time but my creative juices needs a home. Just like the Thirbea stories you might have followed, this is a product of my imagination. Let me know your thoughts. I am on Twitter, too