Insert Loel Here

I was in the kitchen when Bea came in alone, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Where did you get those?" I asked her. I didn't see anyone after her. "Are they yours?"

"Oh my, Kuya, ang dami mo tanong haha." she said. "AJ gave this to me on our way home."

" We will have dinner in a few, pauwi na si Dad and Mom. Thirdy is joining us for dinner, too."

"Where did Mom go?"

" Sa Cainta. Nakipag bonding ata kay Tita Mozzy."

"Ahh napapadalas ata si Mom dun ah."

"I think Tita Mozzy called her, they already made plans during the weekend din."

"Oh okay. Maybe I will bond with Dani din one of these days." She said as she head upstairs. "I will wash up lang."

Dad came and was followed by Mom and Thirdy. I really did ask him to join us for dinner.

"Is Bea home already?" Thirdy asked me.

"Yes, she will be here in a few." I responded. "Why?"

"Wala naman. I thought sasabay lang sya sa akin pauwi dito."

"She didn't know I invited you for dinner"

"But I really appreciate that. Mahal mo talaga ako, Kuya Loel." Thirdy teasing me, calling me kuya, too.

"Kuya ka jan, are you sure sasagutin ka ni Bea when you have not even started courting her? Ano, pagong mode?"

During dinner, the usual, dad asked how our day went. I told them how mine went. Mom told us about what she did with Tita Mozzy. Thirdy was very excited to tell us their preparation for UAAP, the preparation that they have been doing.

"O basta ung ticket ko, don't forget." Dad teasing Thirdy.

"Bea, how is school today?" Dad asked her.

"School is good, as always. " she started. "AJ asked me if he can court me."

I looked at Thirdy, he was already looking at me, then we looked at Dad at the same time, he was looking at us then he shrugged.

"What just happened?" My mom asked, wondering

" Sorry, sweetheart," my dad apologized, " we were just not expecting that."

"I just said it casually." Bea defending herself.

"What did you tell him?" I asked her. Paano naman manok ko?

" I said I will think about it, I don't know what to do, duh." she sarcastically said.

After dinner, Bea went to her room already then Mom and Dad followed. Dad patted Thirdy on his shoulder before going to his room and we know what that means.

"Thirds." I checked up on him.

"I'm okay, bro. I guess I have to speed up my act."

I look at him and see how sad he feels hearing what Bea said. I think I saw it coming because this is the first time with Bea going out with AJ more than once.

I think Thirdy saw it coming, too, but was in denial.

"I will go ahead na bro, pagod na din from practice eh." Thirdy said.

"Sige, bro, ingat ka. Don't forget to text me when you are home."

On my way to my room,   I overheard my Mom and Dad having a conversation. Bea and my room were in the opposite direction, but when you go up the stairs, you will slightly pass by their room. I didn't mean to, but I heard Bea's name so I am thinking they were discussing about Bea starting to entertain suitors. Then I heard Thirdy's name. I can only hear my mom.

"Did Thirdy tell you if he is going to court Bea?" I hear mom asked dad.

"No, Mozzy didn't say anything about this if Thirdy told her."

"But how come Thirdy didn't talk to me about it. Surely, I will be able to give him a much better advice that you guys suggested."

"How can you tell me to calm down, sweetheart? Thirdy is like a son to me. He practically grew up in this household, in front of our very own eyes."

"No, of course I am not mad. I don't know. Maybe I should talk to Thirdy?

"But why not?"

That is all what I heard. I don't know what my Dad was replying. I am sure if my mom knew about this earlier, she would have stayed downstairs after dinner and spoke with Thirdy about this.

So, I went ahead and went inside the room. From the spaces through Bea's door, I see her room still fully light up, she must still be studying so I went inside my room instead. Then, I saw Thirdy's tweet. I left it there, didn't bother to comment anymore. I know he needs his peace and space  and that would be what he needs now. I guess if he wants someone to talk with, he would call me.

 I guess if he wants someone to talk with, he would call me

I just scrolled through my Socmed accounts to pass the time, I still couldn't sleep. I am not bothered that Bea is accepting suitors now. I think we have made it clear with Thirdy that we will never meddle with Bea's decision with regards to any of her suitors. We definitely trust her on this. Of course, if she were to ask me, Thirdy would be a good choice, too. 

Then I heard a knock on my room.

"Kuya" it was Bea.

"Come inside, Bei' she closed the door behind her. "What's up?"

"Have you seen Thirdy's posts?" she asked me.

"Is there a new one? I saw the one he tweeted a few minutes or the past hour, I guess. What about it?"

"Look at it." she insisted

I was not having a good feeling about it, but I still opened my Twitter and checked. Bea was very persistent. There was another post.

"O what about this post?" I asked her, as if I didn't care, but maaaaan, that was so obvious right there

"O what about this post?" I asked her, as if I didn't care, but maaaaan, that was so obvious right there. Bakit ang kalat mo, bro.

"Kuyaaa! Thirdy doesn't have a best friend except you, right?"

"So? What does that mean exactly?" Now I am confused. What has this got to do with me?

"Is Thirdy gay?" 

"Whaaaat?"

Damn!

-------------------------------------------

Yes I did have that title on there :). Thank you for the votes, the reads and if you saved this on your list, thank youuuuu