👦👩🤞⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️

Thirdy stayed the night with me and in the morning after breakfast we headed to his flat so he can change and get dressed.

"This is big for you to be staying in alone?" I told him as I  wander through the place. "This looks even bigger than the unit."

"Do I complain? This is free, the big bosses pay for this place while I am here."

"In fairness, your place is clean."

I walked heading to the bedroom and the restroom. Impressive, it was clean.

"Wala naman ibang tao dito, ako lang. After practice, tambay na sa room, watch videos or socmed or talk to you and sila Mama so paano pa ako magkakalat?"

"Are you bored here? I mean, after training and practice. Sa Pilipinas ang dami mo ginagawa." She asked me.

"I think I have gotten used to it already. Sometimes naman diba, I hang out with my teammates?"

While he was getting ready for the day, I  asked him how he  would like the interview to be done.

"Should I confirm about your plan of not renewing your contract?"

"No. Ask me anything except that."

"Okay. Here's what I will do na lang, I will write down my questions while you're practicing and then go through them before we do the interview. Sounds fair?"

"Sige, however you want it, Miss."

When he was ready, we went to the gym. We were early. He  introduced me  to his teammates and coaches. I asked if I can take random pictures during their  practice. I settled on one of the benches at the bleachers and started taking notes of the questions that I will ask him later.

I posted a photo on my Instagram and then I did a very brief IG live when they started their practice. There were so many questions from the fans, but I just did the live so I can show them Thirdy's practice.

After their practice, we prepared to go back to the hotel for the interview

After their practice, we prepared to go back to the hotel for the interview. Thirdy wanted it to happen while we were out on the streets.

"But it will be hard if I interview you while we are making gala. This won't take long naman and besides, I won't be editing it here."

I showed him the piece of paper that I have been working on during his practice. He looked through each while we were waiting for the room service that we have requested for our lunch.

He scratched a few questions and I had to replace them just so I can make sure that I have enough to fill the 30 minute duration of the show.

"Ready?" I asked him.

There was a knock on the door. Lunch came. We decided to eat our lunch first while we brainstorm the interview proper. I just let him wear his usual, which was a shirt and a short.

When lunch was over, I changed into better clothing, just a crop top and joggers just to match the athletic vibe of the show and my "guest."

The interview happened. I had to pause it numerous times because he was teasing and flirting. Many times I would buckle and he would laugh at me, he was so annoying.

"Thirds, we are never gonna be done with this interview, ang harot mo!"

"I wasn't doing anything, I swear!" He said, obviously trying to get away.

"Yeah, right. Did you even realize how you stare at me the whole time, hubad na ako!"

"Uy babe grabe ka sa part na un."

I just glared at him.

"We have to finish this na, we will be making pasyal pa."

Finally, he cooperated and just looked at the camera the whole time. There were a few bloopers, but I will just ask people at the office to edit it for me.

After more than 2 hours just for the interview, we were finally done. It was time for Thirdy and I to hit the streets of Japan.

He first took me to the National Garden and I took some pictures then to different temples and our last destination was Reinanzaka church. We had dinner first at Nobu and then to Tokyo pub crawl. 

"Do you go here often?" I asked him. He seems to know where he will take me.

"Just once."

Well, there were some who recognized him, but all in all the experience was okay. There were some who have asked for pictures with him, but he never, even once, let go of my hand. We just stayed there for less than an hour and then we went back to the hotel.

Good thing he doesn't have practice the following day. He said he will take me to the airport. We also prepared the things that I will bring when I go back, he got some things for his family and mine. He also has something for his friends and I already have assigned Kat to get them from me so she can distribute it.

After making sure that everything I needed to bring was all good, we settled on the bed. We just lay down there and talked. 

" You're going home na." He said.

"Yeah. I hope the next time I come here, it will be with you na." I told him.

"We will be back here, soon." Thirdy promised me. "Do you remember when you told me you wanted to get married at 28?"

"What about it?" I have actually forgotten about it.

"Malapit ka na mag 28, hindi mo pa ba ako aayain magpakasal?"

I choked, I looked at him. He seems serious.

"Ako talaga?"

"Ako ba dapat? Susunod lang naman ako syo kung kelan mo gusto magpakasal."

He was serious?

"Oh okay, sorry, I don't have the ring right now." I told him.

"Ah sige, willing to wait naman po ako, just don't suprise me, gumagaling ka na mag suprise huh." he warned me.

"Let's go to sleep na nga."

And he started nibbling my lips.

---------------------------------------------------

Baka medyo fast track na after this update. Fast forward na the coming chapters but sana ma enjoy nyo pa rin.