Road trip 3

He said it!

I was just looking at him.

"Huy, pasukin ng fly yang bibig mo, close it."

And I was like taken back to reality.

"Ah, sorry." was all I can say.

"Did I scare you?" he asked.

"No, I was just not expected that. I thought kasi..."

I was trying to find the right words without offending him.

"You thought I was referring to Loel, right?" he started to laugh. "You thought I was pertaining to Loel sa mga post ko. Tama, diba?"

Arrgh, how did he know? Did Dani tell him?

"Nakakainis ka! We have to admit, Kuya is your number 1 best friend and I just your number 2 best friend."

"What made you think that you are just number 2?"

"Well, you have more things to do with Kuya. You hang out with him more and do naughty stuff with him." 

Which is true. Yeah, sometimes, he would ask me to come with them, but if Kuya protests then I am definitely out, no questions ask.

"Stop pouting." Thirdy commanded.

And I started crying.

"Why are you crying? Uy, Bei, I did not do anything." He seemed scared.

I was bursting into tears.

"Kanina pa ako kinakabahan, baka akala mo! I thought you were going to confess that you love Kuya and I swear, if that happen, I will faint! I felt that big sigh of relief and I felt I needed to get that off my chest."

"Dahan dahan ka nga lang magsalita, wala naman humahabol syo. Kanina ka pa mabilis magsalita eh, and then you will just stop." he begged. "But I am serious, Bei, I really want to take this friendship to the next level, but I am not asking you to give me an answer now. Take your time and decide when you have."

That was fair enough.

"Wait, Does Kuya knows about this?" I wondered. I am not sure, but I want to know.

"Everybody, except you." He admitted.

"Even Dad and Mom?" I couldn't help it, I was surprised that I exclaimed as I ask him. "When did you talk to them, the night you asked me to join you on a road trip?"

"No, even before that. I talked to Loel and your Dad when we were at the farm. Si Tita Det, I talked to her while you were at our house with Dani."

"The pictures on your study table, there were so many pictures of us." 

I know he said a fan gave it to him, but I have pictures on there as a little girl, where could they possibly get those?

"I made them."

"Jeesh, Thirdy, you are so mushy."

"No, I am in love. I have been in love with you since you were 10."

"Oh, that is why mas mahigpit ka pa kay Kuya whenever I go out on dates." I teased him. "May pa beso ka pang nalalaman and sometimes you will kiss me on my forehead at sa ulo ko, chancing ka na pala nun."

And we both laughed. Naisahan ata ako dun.

" I remember cursing the day we moved to Cainta because that would mean I wouldn't be able to see you as often. I swear I said when I become your boyfriend, I will never let you go, ever."

"Boyfriend agad? Nanliligaw ka pa lang, diba?" I asked him.

"Parang kinikilig ka." And he started to annoy me with his teasings.

"Don't assume, Mr. Ravena, I still have the last say,"

"So I was told."

"By whom?"

" By everyone. Your family, my own."

I facepalmed at the thought, "You really consulted the right people, I guess."

"Bea, I really just hope that you realize that I am not here for a good time. I am serious. I just can't my life after this without you in my life."

"But you always have me, I have always been your friend."

"Oy wala naman ganyanan." he protested.

"Haha chill ka lang, sir, I gotchu." I assured him. "But, yeah, I will give it a thought. I guess I need some time to process this whole thing. Okay na ba un?"

"Take all the time that you need, no pressure. But if just in case lang, and I hope not,  you decide that your heart is not on this, sana you tell me agad. I would still want to be your best friend, baka second ka na talaga haha."

"Grabe ka!"

"So, paano, iuuwi na kita muna sa inyo?" he asked me.

"But my car is in your house, remember? I picked you up and woke you! Hmmph"

"Ah gusto mo ba sa amin matulog?"

"Che! Stop it."

"Ihahatid na kita and I will just ask Kuya Bill to bring your car to LGV tomorrow morning, okay na?

"Okay, fine."

We have settled, prepared to go back home, it was almost  2 in the morning. Thirdy turned on his phone which was turned off since the morning we got to Antipolo. The tone on his phone was non stop.

"Attend nga muna to your notifs while I find a song to listen to on our way home. Baka ihirit mo na naman yang maingay mo na playlist haha."

It took him about 15 minutes. Some he answered and some he ditched, probably the unimportant ones.

You gotta move it slowly
Take it in my body like it's holy
I've been waiting for you for the whole week
I've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candy

"You are my Sunday candy." he sang lovingly looking at me.

When we arrived at home, he opened the door for me. I invited him inside.

"Do you still want to come inside?"

"No, I am good. You better rest na, andito din naman ako mamaya malamang."

"Okay then, ingat ka na lang pag uwi and don't forget my car." I reminded him.

And then he just kissed me on my head and made sure that I was already inside and then he left.

The lights in the receiving area were still on, Dad was still awake. He opened the door for me.

"Why are you still up?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you." He admitted.

"But you know I was with Thirdy, right?"

"Yes. Would you like to tell me what happened?"

"But you already know the plan, Dad, diba?"

"Yes, but I guess, seeing you  right now, there is a certain glow in you. Can I assume that you had a good time?"

"Well, it was one of the best times that I had with Thirdy." I guess that is what I really feel. There were no butterflies, but, maybe Dad was right, I was happy.

"Bei, you know I trust you, in anything," and he led me to the sofa, "but..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Bibitinin ko muna kayo ha :) I try to update naman as quick as I can.