👦💙👩

The two weeks of Thirdy's vacation was very hectic, we were not even able to plan an out of town trip. He was almost in every interview there is. He had one interview with me. I was not supposed to join him, but because I was in the same studio, I was called and was interviewed, too.

Host: Nagbabantay ka ba kay Thirdy?

Bea: No! I am working.

I laughed.

Host: But sabay ba kayo dumating?

Thirdy: No, she was here earlier than I was because she has work.

Host: Magpapakasal na ba kayong dalawa kaya ka umuwi, Thirdy?

Thirdy: Ay hindi haha, hindi pa.

We would just content ourselves with eating out and dating. I watch him grow and get better at his craft every single time. A few days before he was set to go back to back to Japan he was invited to participate in an exhibition game in  MOA. They lost though, but everything was good, they enjoyed the game. He was reunited with his old teammates in Ateneo.

------------------------------

In the morning, I received a call from our manager at the local sports channel who took me as one of their segment hosts.

Manager: Can you come to the office today?

B: Of course. What time do you need me to be there, sir?

Manager: Anytime you are ready. I just have a proposal that you might be interested in.

B: Sure po, I will be there. I will just get myself prepared.

I was excited and nervous. I couldn't think of anything that they would have to consult me or get some feedback from me. I was new in this business, well, sort of.

I immediately hit the shower and while I was preparing, getting dressed and all the girly stuff, I called Thirdy and placed him on a loud speaker.

T: Facetime na lang kasi, babe.

B: Can't nga. I am dressing up.

T: Where are you going?

B: I got a call from Mr. Consunji, he said that he has a proposal and asked me if I can look into it.

T: That could be a nice project for you, babe.

B: Well, I hope it is for me. Do you want to come with me?

T: Maybe not today, babe. I promised Manong na sasamahan ko sya, may aasikasuhin ata.

B: Oh alright. Ingat kayo ha.

T: I will see you na lang later. Let me know pag pauwi ka na.

B: Sige, see you later na.