Chapter 17

The next day I woke up, I put on the hoodie that I took from jaden, and some shorts.

I headed downstairs and decided to text Dixie, and ask if I can come over today, so we can just hang out because the boys are being boring lately.

Dixie

Em🐢
He dix, I was just wondering if I could possibly come over today and we can hang out

Dix🐧
Ya sure just let me know when your here so I can let you in

Em🐢
Kk I'm just leaving now see you soon Dixie

So I asked jaden and Griffin if they wanted to come, and they both said yes. So Griffin, Jaden and I got in the car. I made griff drive because I didnt feel like it.

Once we got there I texted Dixie that we were here.

Dixie

Em🐢
Hey dix I'm here with jaden and Griffin

Dix🐧
Ok I'm coming

About 2 minutes later Dixie came downstairs and let's us in.

When we walk in everybody says hi.

Griffin and Dixie go upstairs.

"Hey em I'm gonna go talk to mads I'll be back" he said.

"Okay" I replied, giving him a quick hug.

I was just sitting on the couch when tayler comes up to me

"Hey so uh, you're with jaden now, and I hear that he likes to sleep around, I guess you too have that in common" he smirked.

"You dont get to call me a whore, when I met you I thought that I had found "the one" so all of the other issues and all the boys and all of the bars that was done, who cares because I thought you were the one; but you left me, you chose sommer, and I'm all glued back together now so I make no apologies on how to fix what you broke, you dont get to call me a whore!" I exclaimed, standing up.

He took two steps closer to me and, out of nowhere he just fucking pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

I think that jaden must have been around the corner because as soon as I fell he instantly came over and helped me up.

He turned around and punched Taylor in the face, making tayler stumble back.

Jadens POV

After punching tayler, I turned around and saw mads.

"You know what jaden, you piece of shit; this is for you defending your little side bitch" she snarled.

She turned around and kissed chase.

I mean like it kinda hurt because this whole time she acted like she actually liked me and stuff, but she was kinda a bitch so whatever.

"Okay, and I'm supposed to care? Like our entire relationship you were a bitch!" I shouted.

"Did you hear that? this motherfucker didn't even deny that Emma was his side bitch, damn I never thought you were a cheater" she yelled.

"Says the one who just kissed chase in front of her boyfriend, wait no sorry her ex boyfriend, come on Emma let's go" I replied, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"O-okay" she mumbled.

"Wait jaden it was just a joke, I promise, I didnt mean any of it I'm so sorry!" She yelled.

"FUCK YOU BYE BITCHES!" I yelled, walking out the door with Emma.