Chapter 21

I woke up laying next to jaden when it hit me... jaden hossler is my boyfriend.

I was just thinking about life when his arms pulled me close to him, so we were facing eachother.

"Morning em" he yawned.

"Morning baby" I blushed, realizing what I had said.

"Did you sleep good" he smiled.

"Y-yeah I did" I smiled.

I think he knew how embarrassed I was because he was trying to comfort me. However I ignored it and grabbed my phone, scrolling through tik tok.

"Put your phone away and cuddle me" he frowned, not letting go of my waist.

"Okay okay" I smiled, placing my phone down.

I quickly put on a movie, he grabbed my neck and kissed me, but someone walked in.

"Oh sorry" kio said.

"It's okay, but next time please knock" I replied.

Griffin walked in soon after, when he saw kio standing in my doorway.

"Wait why is jaden in your bed?" Griff asked.

"I um..because we were watching a movie" I said nervously, playing with my fingers.

"You're lying, I know you Emma but please tell me you didn't fuck" griff sighed.

"What? Nooo" I blushed.

"Are y'all dating or something?" Kio asked.

"Uhhh" jaden began.

"Jaden what the fuck" griff growled.

"Griffin stop I wanna be with him" I replied.

"Whatever, but I swear jaden if you break her heart I will break you" that's all he said before walking out.

I went to brush my teeth, and when I came out jaden was on the phone with someone.

"Yes I'm still coming don't worry" he replied to his phone.

I think it was his mom, so I went in my closet and started looking for something to wear.

I must've been in there for awhile because jaden walked in.

"Hey em.." he began.

"What's wrong are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just that, my mom asked me if I could go see her back home and I wondered if you could come with me?" He asked.

"Of course I will!" I replied, jumping into his arms.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and kissed his cheek.

"Wow I didn't think you would be this happy" he chuckled.

"I'm so excited to meet your family, but I'm kinda nervous like will they be mad because you broke up with mads?" I asked, still in his arms.

"My sisters know we're dating, haley was really excited" he smiled, patting my down.

"Good because I'm excited to meet them" I smiled.

"We're leaving tomorrow, so we should pack tonight" he replied.

______
The rest of the day we just chilled in bed until like 8.

"We should pack now, we have to leave early" he yawned.

"Okie dokie" I smiled.

I picked out some clothes to wear for a week and my toiletrie bag. We were done in like 30 minutes.