hola

Bro, this book is a hot mess. It was my first story, so you KNOW its already alittle *tilts head* the only reason i havent deleted this is bc its the OG book, & its a hot mess.

So sho.

If you still reading this, you the realist bby

"NO PLEASE STOP! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! STOP PLEASE"

I put my finger get to my lip telling him to hush but knowing  no one is around to hear him screaming. Pretty funny actually.

I kneeled down to his height which was on the floor, and I started  stroking his hair. His eyes were focused on me not even looking at how I was taking my knife out.

Once he looked it was alittle too late. I stabbed him in both of his eyes.

My work here was done.

I started walking back to my home it's very very isolated from everyone I live with two people. I'll tell you about them later. Right now it's about me.

"we" dress up in a cute red jacket with a yellow mask covering "our" face.  "we" put on wigs but every kill  the color of the wig changes because we are just smart like that you know?

They call us little red riding hood

But in my house I'm known as kelsie Jefferson I have brown hair brown eyes I'm like 5"2 yeah yeah I'm short I know
Short & scary

Also I'm 18

OH I  almost forgot about the most important thing to me. I have a little sister she's 3 her name is koala bear.

JK

It's Kailynn but Kai for short she has brown hair brown eyes aswell she is the cutest little thing..

Now my cousin mia that girl is my best friend I love her to death even though she annoys me sometimes I'll let her describe her self

~Mia pov ~

Hi guys I'm Mia as you already know I have brown curly hair and brown eyes. I'm like 5"3 it's short but taller than most so ha.

I'm 18 also but kelsie is older by 5 months she's march 24 I'm August 14th

Me and kelsie have been through  HELL because of what people did to us. We don't need "friends " kelsie  and kai are the only people I have left because of "gang's " I don't like  them not at all specifically black diamond stupid name to isn't it?

Anyways they stole everything from our family because if money and drug issues like really just shut up.  So therefore me and kelsie we kill gangs because of I guess you can say revenge or because I wouldn't want another family to end up like this.

Sometimes I would go kill and kelsie would stay to watch Kai and vise versa

Or if we both had to leave we would give put Kai in a little secret hiding place don't worry it's perfectly safe it's almost like a party room with slides and ball pits and that crap that kids like.

Me and kelsie have short tempers either our way or no way and kelsie isnt as violent as me and she is way more patient than me but hey I'm still alittle nice .I'm more friendly than her and kai is just alittle ball of sunshine.

Anyways I guess you are hear to read about our life so here you go