basketball practice was real

~mia~

Jack was still staring at kaitlin while I was smiling at them. Jack moved forward, taking Kaitlins hand and pulling her up.  he stared at her, rubbing her belly the they kissed.  Everyone started cheering for them and telling things. It was beautiful To be honest.

"Kay I'm hungry now" Kaitlin said,  we a laughed "true" Asia agreed along with me and kelsie. We all went to go get food and we sat at a table with the others.  "so I'm pretty sure I got the best gift" I said "yeah right" kelsie said I smirked "okay" she chuckled "ANYWAYS Im pretty sure your water isn't dropping today" kelsie said "the other dates are still on the table though" Asia said we nodded.  "So when do we open the gifts?" I asked "we can do it now if you want to" Kaitlin said I nodded and grabbed a microphone "were doing gifts now so everyone divert your undivided attention to the stage" I said. The curtains to the stage opened revealing a 2 huge chair with baby stuff all over it and a crown & tiara for Kaitlin and Jack. We pulled them on stage and the started.

Everyone had went and it was time for kelsie. Kaitlin took the paper off and it was a huge teddy bear "Aw it's so cute" Kaitlin said "now open his booty" kelsie said kaitlin scrunched up her face but slowly turned the bear over. She was about to open his butt but she interrupted herself "no you do it it awkward" Kaitlin said shoving the huge bear infront of Jack. He laughed but shoved his hand in there pulling out clothes,  diapers,  bottles,  lotions etc.  Kaitlin got up off the stage and hugged kelsie "thanks girl" kelsie hugged her back and nodded. Once kaitlin made her way back up to the stage, but now she was opening Asia's present. 

Kaitlin unwrapped it and it was a little bath tub with all the Johnson's baby stuff in it big with some bows and clothes "come here,  I dont feel like walking anymore" Kaitlin said. Asia ran up the stage and they hugged. Next was my present

"mi,  this is big as hell! " Kaitlin said while someone was dragging it I rolled my eyes "just open it" I said she unwrapped it and it was this crib I bought that came with a changing table. On the front in cursive it said delihla Faye. Then in the inside the crib it was this big picture frame. On one half in cursive it said "I was with you before your pregnancy" and it had a whole lot of pictures underneath and around it when she wasn't pregnant then on the other side it said "and I'll be with you after it" except that only had a couple pictures because we would have to add some more along the way.  Also in the crib it was just some more regular stuff like bibs, bottles, diapers,  clothes etc.  Kaitlin started crying and I walked on stage "why are you crying?" I asked "it's perfect" she smiled and hugged me "glad you like it" I said back "just wait till the bridal shower, kelsie,  Asia,  and I will hook you up!" I winked at her and Asia and kelsie agreed "you guys are gross" she said we laughed. "you ready to dance" I asked her she nodded I took her hand and we walked down to the ground. We made it to the dance floor and all four of us danced. Then a twerking song came on.....

I guess the twerking egg in all of us popped

And

We

Twerked

"am I doing it? " Kaitlin said while laughing I was cracking  up "NO,  you aren't even moving your butt your moving your back" I said laughing harder but Asia and kelsie were over there getting it "work it boo!" I told them they started laughing then I tried "am i doing it right? " I shouted popping and shaking it "YES" they all said but I stopped and then the boys came out and tried doing it.  It was terrible, worse than kaitlin. When Chris did it,  it was so funny, he was like shaking his legs. Then Alex tried it "no.  Stop" I said laughing he faced me "then show me how to do it babe" he said grabbing my hand then turning me so my back was against him "hmm I'm pretty sure you can go watch a YouTube video of it" I told him "or I could just watch you" he said biting my ear" I bit my lip "don't do that baby girl. I'll take you right here. " he said into my ear I bit my lip again and he grabbed my hips "mia" he said "Alex" I said back he turned me around and looked at me "you look beautiful" he told me then he grabbed me in a bear hug.  Holding me tight "I love you baby girl,  I really do.  Please.  Please don't leave me. " he practically begged me.  I was confused, where was this coming from.  He was just horny now hes vulnerable. But I hugged him back anyways "I love you to... But where is this coming from?" he didn't say anything he just continued hugging me.  I pulled away "bend down alittle" I told him he did.  And I stood on my Tippy toes.  I kissed him and grabbed his face looking him  In the eyes. Then hugging him again. I sighed and rubbed his back.  "I love you" I told him again

"you coming over tomorrow?" I asked Kaitlin she nodded then hugged me again I kissed her cheek "thanks again for the gift she said "of course" then I started leaving by myself.  Since kaitlin was going with Jack and Alex had to take his car.  I got in my car and started driving home.

Once I made it home I walked to my bedroom and saw Alex there shirtless. I climbed in my bed and then Alex laid on top of me he put his forehead against mine and kissed me "Alex what's wrong?" I asked him he didn't say anything "Alex please" I said looking at him "I'm leaving soon and I'm coming back like in two weeks but I kept having these dreams that you would leave me and" he paused "I'm scared"  "I would never ever want to lose someone like you,  you are my prize. Your one in a million. And Mia I love you so damn much. Your my world. I dont know where I would be Without you." he finished with a couple tears I hugged him "I'm not going anywhere" I said then I kissed him. I guess it got alittle Heated because that night... That special night... June 31st...

I lost my virginity .