before he got in the car

~mia~

I walked downstairs and made food I started eating it and then Jason came....

He got himself some food and we both sat in silence. Man this food is so bomb like I knew I could cook-i didn't get to finish my thoughts because Jason started talking "how can I get her to like me? " he said I rolled my eyes "your asking the wrong person. But I would start by not being a fuckboy but being there for her" I said he nodded "I don't think she hates me that much now though" I just nodded not even listening to him "well should I do that? " he asked uhhh what he say " try what" " taking her on a date" he rolled his eyes "sure as long as it isn't to a beach " I said " why" he said " you have to ask her that ."

He nodded. Then kai came down "hey baby" I said "hi" she said back I picked her up and put her in her chair and gave her food "so what do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked her " I want to ride a unicorn and ride the tea Cups and eat food" she said really fast I smiled knowing what she was talking about
Unicorn land: where your wish is my command

"okay and what do you want? " I asked " I want stuffed animals, a real fuzzy blanket and pants ,socks" she said while touching her feet. She paused still thinking "and clothes, and a doll and everything " she jumped in the chair. "well alright" I said. Her birthday is next week .November 10th.

After that everyone came downstairs and they ate I went in the living room and watched a movie along with everyone else.

The next couple days were chill. And I told people about the party. It was tomorrow.

The next day I woke up and showered I put on some light wash skinny jeans that had a couple rips in them and a Victoria's secret red and white crew neck on. And put on some white high tops I put my hair in a bun with a couple strands coming out. Then kelsie was wearing dark jeans and a low high top and we put Kailynn in jeans with a top that had a 3d bow in the back and she had on black uggs with the bows in the back.

It was around two but the party didn't start until 4:30 we got the cake and a whole lot of balloons. I love balloons. We also got some more party favors. We made it to unicorn land finally "aye doe i won't lie this place look fun" kelsie said "true " it had just about anything you could name. We got to the room and put up everything and it looked nice we were all sitting in the room "so you and Jason " i said " ya I like him but I know I can't he's such a retard but now I can tell he is trying " "well that's good" "do you like him? " she asked me "nah" I said "not yet anyways " I finished "so you and alex" she said "yeah shut up." I said kelsie laughed "aww Mia pia has a crush I never thought this day would happen " she said still laughing " ha ha ha it's so funny like Just laugh it up" then we all continued our conversation ask Kai if she like them "yeah but i would like them better if they got me something today" kelsie chuckled "I'm sure they will"

People started showing up. Finally Alex came with a gift. "hey baby "he said hugging me "hey" I smiled taking the gift and setting it on the table. Around five everyone was here with alot of kids. Taylor,kaitlin,jordan, colten, Luke, Leah, Christian, Asia, dj, Chris, Emelia, Ryan,erin, Alex, Jason, kelsie, and myself were playing laser tag with the kids. Christian was single along with Leah and colten. Asia and DJ were dating they had a kid named Arabella Chris and Emelia were dating and they had a little boy named hunter and Ryan and Erin had twins named Danielle and Daniel. We spilt the teams since its 22 of us we now we can do 11-11 but we did boys vs. Girls girls were down one we can still win this though.

We started playing and I was in the Middle of hiding when someone came from behind me and put a hand over my mouth I elbowed him then tripped him then I saw was Alex. "are you okay?!" I said worriedly "see this is why you can't sneak up on me like that McCann" "I'm okay" he said with a smile "good" so then I shot him and left to hid again I was about to hide in a rectangle thing but I saw kelsie on top of Jason. Oooo spicy I thought and laughed they looked at me and I stopped and cleared my throat "well um imma just go this way " I said pointing and then walking away I saw the little ones shooting each other so I helped my girls.

At the end of the match we were all waiting for our results. They came up and we won. Im not surprised. I looked at Alex and he was coming forward "I expect to see my rice Krispy treats tomorrow McCann " we had a bet. If I won I got a big box of rice Krispy treats if he did he would get two packs of Oreo's "yeah whatever." he said

Later on we did bumper cars, roller coasters, then opened gifts and ate cake. All the kids were tired so they were all in there parents arms and Kai was in mine and they all fell asleep.

Then 17 of us were talking until we decided to go home I was buckling up Kai and got in the drivers seat waiting for kelsie to finish her mingling while I was waiting Alex came in and sat in the passenger seat. "can I help you? "I asked he smiled then kissed me "goodnight baby" he mumbled against my lips before kissing me again I smiled in the kiss "goodnight McCann " then he got out the car. Finally kelsie came in we left

Tonight was a good night.