Coco

~kelsie~

Today Is Christmas Eve and. Today is gonna be terrible. With the cooking,the wrapping,  the running just everything and I know Kailynn is gonna be up all night driving me insane. I got up and showered. I walked downstairs mia was awake eating a hashbrown and Kailynn was eating and had on a onsie and her hood was up finishing her unicorn look. She looked adorable "where is everyone?" " they left I dont know why and I dont know where" mia said I nodded and ate some food "Ight so who's cooking what?" I asked "I'll cook dessert and the pasta and fish & you cook somemore sea food along with appetizers and stuff" mia said "okay." we left and got the food along with wrapping supplies.

We cooked just about all the food and it was around 8 o'clock. "okay Kailynn it's bed time" I told her "no I have to see santa" she told me I smiled "baby Santa won't come if your awake" after I said that she ran to her room I followed her laughing then I fell up the stairs and I heard mia laughing so I laughed it was so funny.  I went to Kailynns room and kissed her good night then left.

Me and Mia we're currently wrapping presents we started at nine and it's after 1 Now.  I promise you nobody better wake me up tomorrow until I'm ready to get up.

I finally finished and went upstairs and I went upstairs to sleep.

Next morning I heard pounding in my door at 11 "WHATTT " I yelled into my pillow "open the door please" it was Jason. He ain't nobody so I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

Now Aroumd 12:30 I woke up and I was in my pajamas with my hood up and glasses on. And walked downstairs. EVERYONE was here like Taylor, Kaitlin, Asia,  EVERYONE "and the sleeping Beauty has arrived" Jason said I walked over to him and sat on his lap "are you guys gonna open the gifts So I can go to sleep or... " I said "we are waiting for mia" Kaitlin said. About 30 minutes later mia came down in grey sweatpants and a red crop top showing alittle of her tattoo. She also had on her glasses. She walked over and laid on Kaitlin "now we can open them" then Kailynn ran and opened hers and then everyone exchanged gifts and what ever. Mia gave Kaitlin her gift and she opened it "OMG no dude. She got me a Giftcards to like every Mexican food place and some clothes that I wanted" Kaitlin said "thank you mia I literally love you" "your welcome. I literally love you to girl" mia said then asia,Taylor,leah,erin,arabella,dani,daniel,me, Kailynn, Emelia, Jordan,colten,christian,ryan,hunter,chris,

Dj, Jack, a gift. Then she got to Jason and handed him a gift "look Jason we don't get along but it's Christmas so here" she handed him a gift and it was a pair of red supras that just came out and were sold out that he really wanted. "thank you mia" "Now can I give my future little sister a hug" "sureee " mia said with a smile then they hugged and everyone awwed  it really was cute now it was Alex "here" she handed him a box and he unwrapped it and it was clothes and cologne and stuff "keep going" he touched the bottom and found keys "you didnt" he said "but I did" he got up and ran outside he left the door opened we heard a scream so we all got up and saw Alex on his knees kissing his new motorcycle with a gun and knife set on it. We all started laughing at him "Mia I love you" he said running towards her and picking her up then kissing her. We walked by in the house and now it was my turn to hand out my gifts.