for a pimp

~kelsie~

We made it to the house awhile later we started walking around and we went into the basement. I did the password and another door opened. I sat on my chair and mia sat on hers. "okay so tell us what happened" I told mia "okay so I was eating ice cream when someone shot it out my hand. I took my knives out stabbed him asked him questions then I killed him. He said that Steven is doing an attack and then said 10301" she said "WTF US 10301?" Jason asked we shrugged our shoulders. Thinking. "that's the date we killed his brother " I said looking at Mia "Ughhhgg " "this is fucking shit" she said.  Well now we gotta stressed mia. She put her hands in her hand and breathed "relax Mia it'll be fine" I said "okay" she said getting up and walking upstairs "where ya going?" I asked "you know" I nodded Alex was about to get up "no, sit" I told him "but why? " he said "give her ATLEAST 3 minutes" " okay"

"so if they attack on January 3rd we all have to be ready alright. We gotta spark up the training and weapons etc.  These people are cruel." I said strictly to Jason's gang. Hoping everyone was listening. When Mia left everyone stayed downstairs and I was making my notes. And we called the gang in for a meeting. Everyone got here and we were telling them what was going on "why do we even have to do this?" some irrelevant blonde said chewing her gum I mean SMACKING her gum and twirling her hair " you don't have to be here.  You can leave. I dont care what the fuck you do.  I didn't even tell To come" mia said then the girl rolled her eyes "whatever" the girl said then muttered something under her breath "do you have a problem or something " mia said "no" the girl said with a fake smile "that's what I thought" mia said "fucking hoe" the girl tried to whisper. I heard and I know Mia did to it sighed. Poor girl "run" I said to the girl. Oh too late Mia  already got her. "kelsie and mia are some fucking cunts" the girls friend said I saw she was the same girl who kissed Jason her name was Aimee. I looked at her and ran for her. 

Denggggg  all I see is hair and blood. LMAO  DANG Me AND MIA MOLLY WOPPED THEM.  THAT WAS AN ULTIMATE FLAME RIGHT THERE YALL I AM SO DEAD .

About an hour later the everybody left the house and we got everything ready.  We will be training on Thursday's, Friday's, and Saturday's so we just decided to spend the night those three days.  Until the war  was over. Until then Christmas is in 5 days and I still have to go Christmas shopping.

~mia~

I was a Mexican restaurant with Kaitlin currently talking to her "dude so you know how I told you about the colten situation?" she said "yeah" I said taking a bite out of my food "he's gay " I almost choked on my food "no he isn't " " HAHAH DUDRE YES HE IS!!" Kaitlin said "yo I wasn't expecting that at all" the fine ones always gay.  " welp" we sat in silence for a moment "hey who's that new guy? " " Jack, Jason just added him. He is Sooooo  hot man" Jack has brown hair forest green eyes. His hair looks soft it's in a nice little like wave thing that boys do now a days like you know. Overall he's adorable and tall to " well you better go tap that " I told her "Sho one day mia.  One day" she said. I chuckled. Later on we left back to my New House but Kaitlin went to this room I told her she can have. I went to my room and saw Alex looking gloomy "what's wrong ?" I asked him he shrugged his shoulders "nothing" I sighed "can you tell me please?" i asked him grabbed his face "I miss you" he said "your so distant now. Do you still like me?" he said "oh Alex I'm sorry ive just been so stressed lately and I didn't want to bring you into it and it's crazy I'll give myself a break and I'll spend time with you" I said he smiled that smile I loved oh so very much "good" then we kinda made out.

Eventually I fell asleep looking forward to a stressful day tomorrow.