shia labaouf was fine IDK what happend

~mia~

I looked down and saw Kaitlin holding her ankle "what happened?" I asked her shocked "I tripped" I rolled my eyes "really Nigga . What did you trip over? Air?" she rolled her eyes "hey go back over there and fight dang" she said "go under that tree and do not come out" I said and she nodded I turned around and saw it was only a couple people left and bodies everywhere. I looked around and saw Steven.

Time to die.

I ran over to where he was and he pulled out his gun aiming it at kelsie. I pulled out my gun. "watch It" I said he turned around and looked at me. I saw marks in his face from when I whipped him. I smiled "aren't you supposed to be dead" I said, at that point kelsie, Jason, alex, and the rest of them looked at us and aimed their guns while his people aimed to.  "do not shot the others just aim at my 2 friends" Steven said with that about ten guns were pointed at me and kelsie each. I was so ready to get this over with so I looked at my people "duck" I screamed then I threw my knives at them and heard bullets everywhere it was crazy I got shot in my arm alittle and so did Taylor. Alex and them got stabbed but nothing serious. After it died down I saw Steven literally about to pull the triggers of two guns one at Jason and one at kelsie. I got up way too quick and pushed Jason out of the way and jumped on kelsie

~kelsie~

I heard a bullet but didn't fell nothing but the pain from when Mia jumped on me saving my life. I looked down at her "omygosh mia thank you" I said and touched her but i felt blood.  I turned her over and saw a bullet go threw her stomach "mia talk to me girl" I said crying. Her eyes were going in and out and I barely felt a pulse "MIA STOP WAKE UP PLEASE" I screamed then Alex looked over and all the color drained from his face. He ran over here and kneeled down to her and started shaking her "mia baby stay with me please" he said crying "remember when I said we were gonna go on our date and you were so happy. We still gotta go you can't leave me here alone" he grabbed her hand "please don't leave me please don't leave me" he said that over and over again and started sobbing. I started sobbing with him. I felt Mia move "mia. Mia please" "I love you guys" she said blood coming from her mouth "NO YOUR NOT LEAVING!" Alex screamed a couple tears fell from her eyes while she grabbed his hand and mine "I love you guys so so so much" then she closed her eyes again. And her pulse was even more faint. Alex stood up grabbed a big ass Rock and walked over to Steven. Steven was laughing and Alex threw the Rock on him "YOU KILLED HER" he screamed and started hitting him knowing he was dead. Alex dropped down on his knees and he broke down in tears again.

I grabbed Mia's hand "I love you to so much" and started crying