I'm in love with the

~kelsie~

I woke up around 5am because I had to go early Christmas shopping since its in two days. I got everyone something but kai got the most presents. While I was walking I saw Asia "hey girl" I said giving her a hug "heyyy" Asia said. Asia  short, outgoing, loud, honest,funny, beautiful,and she's fun to be around. She is the shortest one in the group at 5"0 and she just turned 20 in October. But we all love her. "how late are you with Christmas shopping" she asked me "I haven't gotten anything yet" " really Nigga" she said "really" then we laughed and continued our shopping. As we were walking, I realized that Asia kinda looks like mia. But mia is more brown and Asia eyes are a really light brown almost hazel. And the don't have the same nose but they still look alot alike. I shrugged I'll get back to this topic another day. We continued shopping and we laughed and everything. I finally got done and guess what time it is..freaking 11am. I'm tired as crap and all I want to do is sleep and eat then go back to sleep and eat again.  I got all like one thousand bags in the car and went home.  I left them in my car and took my ass to sleep.

~mia~

I was currently at a park with Alex and he was swinging me "how are you boyfriend?" I asked him I heard him chuckle "I'm fine girlfriend. How are you?" "fine" "no you aren't. What's up? " "nothing just thinking " "it's bad to think so much baby, tell me"he said "I dont know I'm just worried I guess. I know if this mission doesn't go as planned he will torture me the most for what I did to him but I can't even imagine kelsie's for killing his brother. But I will try with all my power to keep you safe you all safe." I paused "Alex Your one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I can't let you go. I love you to much for that" he was now in front of me and he picked me up put us in the grass and I'm onto his lap.  "listen baby, it will all be fine I promise. Don't protect me I can protect my self I mean I'm pretty sure you've seen my body before I think I know what I'm doing" he said cockily "Plus I've done this plenty of times before. I have to keep YOU safe not the other way around baby girl" I smiled really big at the pet name. Then he wiped my cheek cause a tear was coming. I didn't even know "don't cry baby girl it'll all be fine and I'll have you back in my arms and I'll take you to your very first date and it'll be perfect okay? " I Nodded "okay" and then he smiled " Did you give Christmas shopping yet? " I asked him "nope,you?" "de ningún modo"(not at all) I said "it's really hot when you speak another language. what did you say?" I laughed alittle "I said not at all" "can you teach me something?" "sure! What do you want to know?" "okay how do you say my dick is huge? "he asked "are you serious?" "dead serious" he said. I rolled my eyes and said " Mi Dick es enorme" " dude that's awesome" and he laughed I just shook my head and chuckled alittle. He then got on top of me and he kissed me then looked in my eyes "I love you mia" I smiled "I love you to Alex" a couple minutes later I asked if we could go to the mall.  We did and I bought everyone lots of presents but I didn't buy Alex's yet. It was around ten at night and I was hungry as hell so I told Alex I'm gonna go get me some panda I started walking to the parking lot back to the car when I saw a girl in a short skirt she bended down right in front of Alex. And Alex looked at her moving his head down to see her nasty flat ass " I dare you to move your head any lower" I said he turned around and looked guilty "and hey you, you little fucking hoe get out the Middle of the fucking street" she flipped her finger and I rolled my eyes and got in the car and didn't say a word to Alex, although he tried talking and touching me " stop touching me" he kept on doing it so I got in the back and onto my phone. Once we got to the house I got back inside and went into the library with my food and closed and locked the door I breathed in and out and took my anxiety medication.

I was on the floor reading and I started falling asleep.

It was around 5am and I woke up from a bad dream. I rolled my eyes at the goofiness of that dream.  But since I was awake I went to my room and saw Alex sleeping on my bed. I walked to my closet and put on Victoria Secret black joggers with a white shirt and my black shoes then I walked over to Alex knowing he was awake but his eyes were closed he was on his back to so I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips knowing he could feel it then he kissed back "I love you alex" "I love you to baby girl" he said "I'm going to get your present it should be quick so I'll see you when your fully awake" "mhm" he mumbled trying to switch positions but I was still on him. I climbed off and kissed his cheek "bye" I walked out and went to my car.

I was at the mall and I was getting Alex this big heavy motorcycle, gun, and knife set he always wanted that someone told me and I also bought him cologne and stuff.  He better like this shit. 

After awhile I went home and surprised to see it was around 9 and I'm still really really tired since I only got two hours of sleep "hey baby " I said to Alex since he just called me "hey when are you coming back? " "on my way now why? " "can you bring me a sandwich and a drink please" "thank you I love you" he said "yeah same" I said and hung up I got his food then got to the house I saw him in the couch and gave him his food he was playing a game. And I sat on his lap and cuddled into him. Falling asleep.