slide to the right.

~kelsie~

After yesterday I am sleepy as hell man. I just wanna lay in my bed all day with Kailynn and not even get up. "yo  get up its 9 am we gotta go get some stuff for this gathering in a couple hours" mia said " Ight Man" she then left and I got up deciding not to shower yet.  I put on sweats and a shirt and put on some slides with my neon ankle socks. I woke up Kai  and she was in pajamas i decided to keep her in that since all we are going to is the store.  Ain't nobody special there.  Then I saw mia down stairs with some pajama shorts on a hoodie and some slides with some pink socks on with her keys and we both put on our glasses knowing we are blind as crap. 

Her glasses are blue  and are kinda like those nerd glasses but a little smaller mine are black. We wear contacts on missions only. they irritate our souls.

We made it to the store we bought bread for the barbeque some salad rice Krispy treats noodles soup egg rolls ice cream chilli fruits and vegetables steak fish and lobster and some other stuff  we paid and left.

Kai was walking holding a bag because she wanted to be a "big girl" so I gave her the lightest one. We were all in the kitchen trying to figure out where to start first. "okay so kelsie go start the grill and start doing all that" I nodded going outside trying to figure out how to work this "MIAAA " I laughed. she came out "bitch.  Does it really look like I know how to work this? " I said "boi  I don't know how to work it either. " she said "well damn" I said so we looked it up and eventually got it. "bitch.  Does it look like I know how to barbeque? " I asked her "boii  stop asking me these questions you better look it up. I dont know how to do it either" she said .

Lord. 

Mia went back inside and is cooking the pasta and stuff and kai is helping to cook the desert. 

At 2:30 we finished everything. And now we're going to shower and stuff.

Mia got in and now I'm giving Kailynn a bath I finished and put her in some white leggings with a  royal blue low high shirt with some off that bling stuff on her collar.  Then I did her hair in a bun and put a white bow in her hair and put on her royal blue high tops supras..  She looked adorable. "okay now go to Mia's room and help her get ready while I shower now" she nodded I kissed her cheek and she left.

I just got out of the shower and I put on some blue jeans and put on a vs. Pink varsity shirt it was gray but had a thick black stripe with some words. Then I put my hair down and parted it then did my make up and had to leave my glasses on.

I walked downstairs and Mia  had on some blue jeans with a Grey sweater that had a diamond on it and some black supras on her make up was done and she straighten her hair with a part down the middle and her glasses were also on.

#cantseeshit

Couple hours later

My house is fucking packed. He said he was bringing some of the gang not all of it like dang.

Shoo  good luck mia. Ahaa she's claustrophobic. I laughed internally  I was holding Kai's hand taking her to the kitchen to get her food I looked up and saw Jason staring at me.  I looked away and focused on grabbing a plate I grabbed everything she wanted and she walked away and sat down I turned around and Jason was right behind me "you know you don't have to watch after her every second right?" he said I rolled my eyes "yup"  I said and started walking away but he caught my wrist "I'm sorry kelsie " he said with pure guilt in his eyes "oh the big bad wolf is apologizing to the little one now Huh?  " I laughed alittle at the irony '"yes.  Do your forgive me? " "sure" he smiled I smiled back alittle " come to the house tomorrow " he told me "what time " "12"

"just me or... " I asked "just you yeah" he said I nodded.

The rest of the time I was meeting some people and talking to Jason. I even met a couple people named Taylor Kaitlin Jordan colten and Luke they are all pretty cool.

I actually enjoyed my time I wonder did Mia  I laughed at the thought. She probably locked herself in the room.