it's hard out here

~mia~

It's been a few weeks since kelsie's date and now it's all most Christmas.. But hey guess what? Alex finally asked me out

*flash back to kelsie's date*

Me and Alex were currently playing halo 4 on my Xbox one "I swear to god Alex if you dont stop cheating I will kill you" it was 4-8.i was losing. Alex just laughed and paused the game and kneeled down....Uhh what he doin "Mia Francesca fay I have a serious question to ask you" he told me "ask" I told him "so it's been a couple of months since ive met you and the first time I saw you-" " get to the point this is too cheesy for me" I said laughing "right. Anyways I would be more then happy to tell people that are mine and I will never let you go. "

Obviously I said yes

*flash back over*

Well now I am home alone eating ice cream and a cupcake while watching the fault in our stars.

This movie is so good. But so is this food. You guys just don't understand. Boom I heard I looked down to see the ice cream I was eating was shot down onto the ground broken didn't even pay attention to my bleeding hand. I almost burst into tears seeing my good ice cream just wasted into the floor. It was so good. It wasn't supposed to get finished like this. I turned my head seeing someone in all black with a fucking machine gun A MACHINE GUN GUYS. WTF I looked at him "do you know how good that ice cream was?" I asked him while standing up walking towards him I pulled out my set of knives from under the couch. I guess he saw because he started loading the gun. He was about to shoot but I threw my knife in his leg then one on his shoulder and one on his collar bone. "OW HOLY SHIT" he started growling in pain. "why the fuck are you here?" I asked him "boss he, he told me to, to um OWWE WTF MAN" he said in more pain since I was putting the knife deeper into his collar bone "stop fucking stuttering" "boss he told me to kill or hurt you as a warning " "did he say when he is planning an attack" " yes he said exactly 'when she kills you and you asked me that question to say 10301'" "who is your boss?" "Steven" I looked at him and kicked him face making his nose bleed then stabbed him in forehead. I ran upstairs packing kelsie's, Kailynn, and my stuff and some food including my ice cream. I finally finished and decided to take my white hummer. I put our guns. Bombs, knives, etc in the back and put the clothes in the trunck. I started leaving the house to pick up Kailynn. And started thinking . That guy knew he was going to die so why even bring a gun. Before I stabbed him in the face he actually smiled. Wtf was he smiling for? was he grateful I was killing him? And those numbers 10301 what the Flippin fudge cake does that mean. I sighed pulling up to Asia's house to get Kai from the play date. I got Kailynn put her in the back and gave her a tablet to watch a movie on or something.

When I finally made it to the warehouse i walked in and saw Jason, Alex, kelsie, Kaitlin,colten and some new guy. "um why do you have blood on you?" Jason asked "kelsie come here" she came and we walked back outside "we have a problem. Steven is still alive. " I told her. She sighed "one if them came and tried to kill you?" she asked I nodded "okay um you got the stuff?" she asked I nodded again "well we gotta go then" we walked back in the house "okay me and mia have another mission. We have to move houses as well" kelsie said "wait wait wait can we help?" Alex said "we cannot let you interfere with red riding hood we will not and cannot allow one if you guys to get hurt" I said looking at all of them "yeah but we are in a Gang we put our lives on the line all the time" Jason said "well you do that for your gang. This is a different thing. You don't have to do it you want to help" I said "well we are helping anyways" Kaitlin said I looked at kelsie and she looked at me "fine" she said "but you guys are under our control for this" "Now hurry up so we can go to the new house" I said

Everyone got into their cars and I buckled kai up and then we left.