sleepy me, sleepy T

A/N-in the book it is currently April, Kaitlin got pregnant around Mia's date which was in January, so therefore kaitlin is around 3-4 months pregnant and her belly is bigger than a bump but some people would be able to tell she was pregnant others wouldn't be,  and obviously the gang didn't suspect it.

~kelsie~

No one said anything for awhile. But then everyone got hit by reality and then started congratulating her.  After it all died down Jack still hasn't said anything "are you happy?" Kaitlin asked him he looked at her and smiled "course I am" she smiled back and they kissed.  They are so cute.

#jaclin forever.

After that big announcement we all just sat around and watched TV.  But then the door opened "we need to have a meeting" Jason said to them then they all left leaving me and Mia "you guys to" Jason said "we aren't in your gang" mia said Jason sighed and left.. "this is gonna be a long forever" i said rubbing my face "true. Are you ready to go?" mia asked I nodded & put on my stuff on then we walked downstairs in the meeting room we opened the door and saw them all stop talking "you aren't supposed to be in here since you aren't in the gang" Jason said me and Mia both stopped walking,  looked at him,  and then scoffed and then we continued walking we hugged everyone and then we left..

.

.

.

.

.

.

~3 months later~

It's now the middle of June and alot has been going on. Jason has been TRYING to get me back and he thinks I'm slowly forgiving him because I gave him a pop tart.
He needs to get his life together.

And Kaitlin has been getting bigger and I even felt the baby kick it was the cutest thing. We also found out she's a little baby girl that's supposed to be due around Mia's birthday (august 14th) crazy right? And her baby shower is June 30th, same day as her birthday. And Jason's birthday passed it was in May. We had a small gathering  for him. It was fun I guess. Then he tried hugging me because I actually came..
Flashback
Me and Mia walked In the house seeing Alex we hugged him and all and we decided to say happy birthday to Jason "happy birthday" me and Mia both said "thanks" then he opened his arms and moved forward but I put my hand up "...what you doing? " he looked confused "you came-" I interrupted him "for the food,  not you"
Then I walked away.

Flashback over.

He Need Jesus in his life. 

The girls and I are planning the baby shower now. "watch your water break at the baby shower" mia said to kaitlin "let's guess the date guys!" Taylor said "I think it's gonna a be Mi's birthday, my birthday, August 12th, it August 5th" Kaitlin said "the 14th, the 7th, or the first" I said "the 14th,  the 30th,  the 15th, 17th, or the 3rd" mia said "the 15th, 30th, or 1st" Asia said "so basically the 30th, 14th, 7th, 12th, 15th, 1st, 3rd, 17th, and the 5th" I said they nodded "I bet I'm gonna be right" mia said "don't be to confident" I said she rolled her "don't believe me just watch"