4:31 am..I gotta pee rn

~kelsie~

I was currently with Asia and we were talking and all "tell me about your life story" I told her "you tell me yours after wards" she said "Gucci" I replied "okay so one day I was born" I rolled my eyes "anyways I have 5 other siblings I know where they all are except one. It was a girl and she was the youngest out if us all. She was so little I barely remember what she looked liked or anything but anyways my parents. They um sold her to these two crazy people. Me and my brothers were trying to find them but nothing worked. A couple years later. Our house turned into a trap house (a house where everyone be at all the time,it has the money, weed,guns everything ) so my brothers and I ran away we all got involved in so much shit trying to keep each other safe it was all crazy.  So I found this gang & Now I'm here.  I see my brothers all the time. I'm blessed and happy now but always praying my sister is somewhere safe" she finished "I hope I meet them forreal" I said "you will " we sat in silence for a couple seconds  "your turn" she said I sighed "okay so one day I was born" she hit me "my life was all was always crazy having to take care if my mother all the time and having just about no money at all then having a father who was never home.  I had to take care of my ma, kai, and myself plus the box we called a home.  It was hard but a couple years later a gang attacked US and killed everyone and destroyed everything. At that point all I had was kai and Mia.  Of course I've done things I will always regret but I did it for all this" I said pointing around the house "we had to keep food on the table and a roof over our head you know? " I said she pulled me into a hug then I realized I was crying we sat like that for awhile. Holding each other "bruh I'm to thug for this" I said pulling away "truee" Asia said. "I'm extra hungry" Asia said "period?" I asked her "yup" she said "bitch me too!!" I said then we high fived I grabbed a whole bunch of food and we walked to the movie room about to watch whatever is on. We walked in and saw Kaitlin and mia and the little ones on the couch with food "you guys to Huh?" Kaitlin said "already know" Asia said.  "I feel bad for the boys" mia said 3..2..1 "wait no I dont" bingo I laughed silently "that's Asia and kelsie always being so mean and stuff on their period" kaitlin said "yeah!  Me and Kaitlin act the same just with shorter tempers" mia said "you know what.  Shut up" I said they laughed I rolled my eyes. We continued watching movies and throwing food at each other "stop before I fight you guys" kaitlin said we all laughed knowing she can't fight "I'm gonna get Bambi on you guys" she said "I'm scared now" Asia said jokingly we all laughed then next thing you know a little baby pig comes out of nowhere "WTF man" I said "you guys thought I was playing games" Kaitlin said I threw a popcorn at her and Mia cuddled with bambi. Awhile later we all fell asleep Kaitlin laying with hunter and Daniel Asia & Arabella spread out on the recliner chair with bears around them mia on the bean bag with Bambi & dani and a huge stuffed monkey and me on the floor with Kailynn and my stuffed animal. That nap was bomb Asf.

I slowly started waking up to some horrible horrible singing I was on the floor still but with Jason laying right besides me and kai "SHUUTTUPPP" I shouted into my pillow "wake up" I wanna cry "whyy" they fucking with my emotions guys. I sat up and opened one eye and saw Kaitlin asleep on Jacks lap and same with Asia and Mia except the boys were awake. "whoever is playing that fucking guitar better stop in 3seconds or I'm ending your life" Kaitlin said "me too " Asia said both still had their eyes closed "please stop" mia said gently waking up "well thank you mia for asking NICELY" ryan said I rolled my eyes "shut up" "anyways we want to go to the beach today so get up" "no" me and Mia said at the same time "why not" Christian whined "can't swim" I said they all laughed me and Mia looked at each other..um okay? "so your telling me both our fearless can't swim?" Chris said "yup" they laughed again..I'm not following "you guys are funny let's go really" Ryan said "I'm being serious plus we don't like beaches but I'll still go" "same" mia said "I'm taking my pig though" mia added "ya whatever" Jason said then threw a pillow at him eventually we all got up and I out my hair into a bun and put on a solid black swimsuit and a cover up I walked out and saw Mia in a cover up as well and we walked downstairs and saw the whole crew ready "Kay let's go" I rode with Jason and Mia just had all five of the kids and with Alex.  Something was up with her. I sighed and let it go.

We finally made it to the beach and I guess you can say I was ready to actually enjoy my day.