idk

~kelsie pov~

" wake up hoe!" I screamed at mia. She flicked her middle finger up at me " hey now mia that isn't so nice is it now? " " shut up before I rip your face off bitch" mia said I couldn't help but start laughing and so couldn't she. We were just cracking up. You see ,Mia isn't a morning person and I just don't like to wake up sometimes.  Yes it is a difference. " hey but meet me I'm the basement it's business" "okay " she told me.  I went downstairs and made some breakfast for my little baby. I made her some pancakes but I cut it up and alittle bit of eggs.  After it was done went upstairs and woke her up.  "wakey wakey, you got eggs and bacey" I said it in a small voice. She started  waking up and then she held out her hands meaning to pick her up. So I did. I started walking back down the stairs and I put her in a chair and gave her her food. As she was eating I was on my phone when mia came down. She was wearing sweatpants and a shirt with some socks. I am wearing shorts and a shirt btw. " good morning kai  boo " mia said while walking towards her tickling her belly. Kai  just giggles that cute little giggle she does that make all her dimples come out. It's the cutest thing.  Mia ended up stealing a piece of the pancake before we started going down stairs (yes kai  was with us) we put Kai  in a play room thing before getting down to what we had to do.

" okay now this kid is called Alex, he is known to be in the black diamond gang " I said while looking at a picture of him "he is supposed to be at a club called savage tonight and is planning a killing." " okay so what's the plan?  We go to the club, spike his drink kidnap and kill him or...? " mia said " yes i guess we could do that" "what time we leaving? " "10?" " sure,  yeah" right now it is 12 pm we have plenty of time. Before it's time.

Now me & mia were playing with kai  trying to pass time.  We watched movies played games and we ate. Now it is 9:00 and we are getting ready to go.

So me and mia are not those girly girly  things we are tomboys we don't wear skirts and crap only when we have to. Like absolutly have to. Other than that your gonna see us in walking around the house in basketball shorts or sweats  or joggers. I wear yoga pants but Mia loathes them. Don't know why. But she just hates them.

So I'm wearing shorts and a decent shirt with some black high tops with mascara and alittle eye liner on.

Mia is wearing something similar but with white high tops.

We look sexy as hell

We put kai in her little room that she loves oh so very much. And then boom  we took one out of our 35 cars which was a range rover black one and left. We have many cars because  we just liked so many of them sooo we bought them all yay right?

We pulled up to the club and we snuck in hiding our faces as much as possible. But trying not to be obvious either.  We snuck our way to the crows started dancing until we saw him.  "hey I found him kelsie " " yeah, i see him to" "okay so imma go to make sure you keep look out kelsie " mia said. I nodded. I saw mia go over to him he was seated at the bar she sat a couple seats over knowing he was going to talk to her.  A couple minutes later he ordered her and himself a drink. Things got alittle hot it Mia  did not kiss him she just led him on.  Me & mia hadn't had our first kiss or anything yet we were on the run at age 12. We dont have time for boys

Or anyone at that matter.

Eventually she spiked the drink and he excused himself. Mia nodded towards him and I went after him. I saw him out side on the floor. I tried picking him up. Key word tried. I ended up struggling to drag him to any ally were Mia  was going to be. I saw her car and I put the guy inside but I put some ropes on his legs and hands.

We made it home and we had to start our questions.

~jason~ finally

Tonight I was hoping to hear from Alex after he had his mission but guess what I haven't heard from that bastard. What the fuck could he be doing that would take him so fucking  long. All he had to do was shoot someone. I didn't know it was so hard. 

"boss,  um  Alex isn't at the club" really you seriously have to be fucking  joking right now. I was breathing in and our calming myself down but knowing I'm fucking enraged "WHERE IS HE? WHY ARENT YOU LOOKING FOR HIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING FUCKING STILL STANDING HERE?  GO NOW! "

he was scared right now so he left and gathered up people to help find him.

I sat at my desk and waited about an hour until my phone rang.

"what!" I screamed through the phone

"al-Alex  Was um he was  um" Hurry up and spit it out before I kill you" I said losing my patience

"he was kidnapped "

Well damn.