currently watching scream4

~kelsie~

I was smiling so wide and dancing in my chair I ran upstairs stairs screaming "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" I ran past the back room grabbing Asia hand everyone looking at me weirdly "DID I TELL YOU GUYS I KNEW IT?  WELL I KNEW IT!" I said smiling I dragged Asia upstairs then went in Mia's room and saw her and alex cuddling "GET UP GET UP GET UP!" I said jumping and grabbing her hand and yanking her back downstairs "OW okayy" she said I pushed everyone on the couch and had mia and Asia stand by each other "DO YOU GUYS SEE IT??!!" I screamed "THEY ARE SISTERS!" I SHOUTED "THIS IS MY COUSIN YOU GUYS" I said with a smile they all looked at me mouths open "I did my research" I said with a smirk  Asia looked at mia and moved her shirt to the side noticing her birthmark Asia covered her mouth eyes watering "dude" Asia whispered looking at both me and kelsie Asia hugged Mia "we've been looking for so long" Asia said "I'm knew it was never right" mia said they hugged and then Asia hugged me "Mann I knew we had a connection" I said Asia laughed "true" then we all did a group hug (A/N shout out to KAT y'all my main P. O. P  holding it down pimp squad for life.)  "so little Bella is my niece" mia said "and my cousin AND YOUR BROTHERS ARE MY COUSIN" I said "woah brothers?" mia said "ya, you gotta lot to catch up on little one" Asia said sitting down on dj and Mia in Alex while I stayed standing while smiling "I told you guys" I said they all rolled their eyes "didn't I tell you" I said "I told you" I pointed at someone "and you" and repeated that process "kelsie,  baby we get it" Jason said rubbing his temples "basically what he's saying is shut up" mia said and I threw a pillow at her.

the rest of the day we all just chilled and Asia told mia about what happened and how they got seperated. Eventually I got extra tired and went with Jason upstairs to my room we laid down and I started playing with his fingers "tomorrow we are spending the whole day together" Jason said kissing face "is that so?" I said "very so" he said kissing me "your gorgeous kelsie" "I try" I said jokingly "thank you jase" he kissed me and we both fell asleep.

The next day I was awoken by many kisses being planted in my face. I opened my eyes and smiled at Jason "hey" I said he kissed me "Kay get up our day starts now" I looked over and saw it was 9 "jase.  It's way to early for wake up time" I said closing my eyes "nope get up " I groaned and pushed him and went into the bathroom and did what I had to do and dressed in something casual with some leggings and a drawstring hoodie shirt that was grey and put on some black high top converse with some eyeliner and my lip gloss. I then did my hair. I put it down. I looked myself over and patted myself on the back. Pretty Gucci kels, pretty Gucci.

I walked out and Jason smiled he took my hand and we walked downstairs and saw Mia on the cough and Bambi on her lap. She had her neon pink vs.  Blanket and her glasses on, hair in a messy cute bun,  with a tie dye shirt on "Ooo where you guys going & can just come" she said "no" me and Jason both said she put her hand on her chest "well F you guys.  That's why I have a date tonight" she said with a humph I slightly opened my mouth forgetting all about that. This would be here first date and I wouldn't even be there helping her get ready "it's okay kelsie" mia said not looking at me focusing on Bambi. I knew it wasn't cause she used my whole name "it is really. Just go I'll send you pictures or something " I nodded and started walking away from my little baby cousin and looked down Jason took my hand and took me away "I love you" I shouted "yeah same" mia said I walked out the door ready to start this adventure. It better be worth missing Mia's date. I got in the car and Jason started driving

He first took me to this apple orchard place and we started picking apples like lames I got bored so I threw one at him "WTF" he threw one back and we just had a full out apple fight "what are you two doing get out of here right now and never come back!!" a short angry man came out screaming. Me and Jason laughed and walked away when we got in the car we started cracking up. 

It was currently around 10 pm and Jason said we are going to his special place or something. We finally got to it and let me tell you. This place was gorgeous. It was a cliff with a cave thing behind it and a beautiful river below it.  It was literally just shining. Jason came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. We didn't say anything for awhile but we both sat down. Feet dangling from the cliff just staring "my mom showed me this place" Jason said I grabbed his hand "we would come here often but then things got rocky and went down hill" he said I looked at him listening " I come here a lot thinking all the time" I leaned my head on his shoulder "I love you Jason" I told him "I will always be here for you" I paused "always"