slide to the left.

~mia~

The party is currently in action and I am currently not feeling good at all I thought I could stick it through but I am done for the day. I did meet a couple people though. I walked up to my room and started watching a movie I was so into it didn't realize someone walked in " oh sorry I thought this was the bathroom " Alex said " its the next door to the right" I told him then he walked out. A couple minutes later he came back " can I help you? " I asked " yeah actually you never showed me around " "do I have to do that now can't you do it yourself? " "I'm just gonna keep bothering you until you do it" he said "okay " I said being the stubborn girl I am I still laid there. He continued to talk so I put in headphones and closed my eyes. Next thing you know he started poking me "can't you ask kelsie or even Kai  to do" "I can but I don't want to." "omygoodness fine" I'm gonna make this super quick.

After about an hour of the tour of showing him the bed rooms, bathrooms, play room,  library, panic room,  basement,  another play room,  the gym,  the backyard, the kitchen, living and dining room and the movie room we are going to the garage where all my babies are.

We walked into the garage and I turned on the light

"on the right side are my cars and the left are kelsie's " I said he looked around "this is cool" "right " I said he looked at me and I looked at him,"you look really nice tonight he told me" "oh thank you, so do you McCann".after that he stared at me and I stared back It was like weird things in my belly and felt weird but nice at the same time he moved closer and cupped my cheeks he was moving in and about to kiss me.  Okay um  what do I do? do I even want to kiss him. Yo what is going on.  While I was thinking I didn't notice his lips were almost on mine until I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. I turned around and ran out the door and as fast as I could to the library.  I had to think.

~kelsie~

I saw Mia I kinda speed walking away with Alex chasing her it looked like.  I ran right in front of Alex. "woah what the fuck did you do" I yelled at him he ran a hand through his hair " I tried to kiss her" I sighed "Mia is very I guess you can say sensitive or fragile. She's been through much more than I could ever imagine. She has never been kissed or had a relationship so that was a big step you took  right now I can guess she is in the library but don't chase her yet give her time. " I told him he looked at me and nodded "thank you" he said I nodded and smiled when Jason came up behind me and poked me. Then Alex smiled and left. I turned Around and saw Jason "hey jase" I smiled at him "hey I have a question " "ask" " if we dated do you think mia would care? " " put my hand on his chest and bit my lip "who said we would ever date" i smirked "me"he said simply I laughed alittle "alright big boy  slow your roll there  calm it down.  You don't even know me" " you know that Can all change in a second right" "maybe I don't want you to know me" "well that's to bad baby. " " good luck" I said he smiled.

Next day

Same pov

Well yesterday was fun I actually enjoyed myself and Kai even made 2 new friends  one who is named Kennedy but they call her kenn she is 4 & Trevor is 5. It's a cute little friendship.

It's around 11 and I'm currently getting ready to go to the warehouse. I had on some jeans and a low high shirt then did my hair and got my glasses. I was making my way out the door when I saw Alex on the couch sleeping. I walked towards him and hit him, he woke up " why you here tho.. " I asked him " I gotta talk to Mia" I nodded and walked out. Good Job Alex being all devoted to get mia.

~mia~

I woke up and stared at the feeling deciding I'm not getting up at all today especially since kai has a play date today.  Thank you Jesus.

I was extra happy until I heard a knock on my door I know it's not kelsie or kai because they just barge in  "um come in? " I said.

It was Alex.