Dylan O'Brien

~mia~

It's been a couple weeks and today is new years which means we have three days. I think Imma just stay in my bed the remainder of these days.  Yeah that sounds pretty Gucci. I was closing my eyes going to sleep when I heard my door open I decided against opening my eyes and maybe the person will leave "I know your awake Izzy " Kaitlin said. insert sigh here. I groaned and opened my eyes "Whatt " i said "it's new years get up we gotta do something today" she said "it's just a regular day nothing special" I told her then she started jumping on me " okayy  leave while I get dressed" she left and I went in the bathroom and put on grey joggers with a black shirt and my grey high tops.  And put my hair in a bun then went downstairs and saw the whole crew "let's go" I said hoping to do this quickly so I can came back home I got in my car along with kelsie and Kailynn and we left to this habichi buffet place. Once we arrived we all started eating and I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach I looked around and saw people..suspicious people.. You see I'm not one of those people who brush off things and be like "its probably just my hunger." No bitch your about die. I looked at kelsie "están aquí" I said she nodded "okay Asia, Erin, and Emelia I need you guys to go to your warehouse into the safe room and stay put. Do not stop for anything and do not make it obvious please PLEASE text one of us once you are there" kelsie said they nodded and everyone said bye to their kids. Me and kelsie looked at Kailynn and we hugged her and kissed her "we love you baby doll" I said "I love you to" she said "stay Safe and if anyone tries to touch you beat them up and taze them" kelsie said she smiled and we hugged again then they all left, I saw them get in the car I looked at the rest "call your gang and tell them it's happening" I said. Then I got up ran outside then got the Duffel bag with the stuff in it. I was about to walk back in but saw something on the door. My mouth fell open and I ran as fast as I could back inside "get up right now this is place is a gigantic bomb!!" I shouted and took Alex's arm we all ran outside and on the field in the back of the bomb, 3 seconds later the bomb went off. "Sooooo did he just kill his guys?" Kaitlin asked "yes, they were supposed to die.  He is about to have alot of people come out sooner or later. " I said. I heard some leaves and movement of grass I turned around with my gun and was about to shoot but I saw it was just Jason's gang. But then I heard it again and i knew it was them. I heard that first gun shot and then it all went down from there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blood. Everywhere.  Dead bodies and shit just spread out.  It's been about 2 hours and some of our men are gone but most are wounded and most of his guys are just dead. No wounds. I had almost got hit with a bullet but it just skinned my cheek. I looked over and saw Kaitlin on the ground I ran towards her

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO please no I looked down and saw....