yoyuu

~mia~

I stood up "I need to go" I said holding my breath. Mitchell stood up "mia" I held my hand up "no,  don't do it please" I said trying not to cry but he walked towards me anyways grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me into him and I started sobbing my eyes out "I was so alone" I said still sobbing in his shirt "I wanted to die everyday! I haven't had true happiness ever.  I dont know what that feels like" I said crying then the rest of my brothers all crowed around me hugging me from all over while crying with me.  We were all on the floor while I was still sobbing and Mitchell was rocking me. I stopped crying, only silent tears just streaming down face every once in awhile. I stared off into space slowly drifting to sleep.

Good Night*

Sweet Dream*

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Slowly getting up looking around the room I'm in "guess who's room this is gonna be..mine" I said to myself I smiled at my weird self. I got up and walked downstairs "hey Andre, that room I was in is my room now" I told him he shrugged "whatever" then he hugged me along with the rest of the boys "uh what you guys doing?" I asked "we're sorry" I rolled my eyes "shut up. Dont say that. You have no reason to even if you did, I dont take apologies,they're stupid" I said hugging them back "okay this is enough touching" Mason said letting go "right" I agreed with him "I'm going to go on your Xbox now and Andre cook me food" I told them "yeah of course I'll cook you breakfast" Andre said with heavy sarcasm then he scoffed. Mason came in the room and sat on me and Mitchell took the remote "dude I was using that and get off me" they laughed "nope" so I started kicking my legs trying to hit Mitchell "your legs are to short" he laughed I made a face "funny right"

.

.

.

.

~kelsie~

I am currently with Asia and Kaitlin watching TV in Kaitlins room "man I'm hungry" Asia said "true" Kaitlin said "give get some food asia" I said "no boy, you get it" "Kaitlin go get some food" I told her "nope" we all looked at each other "1,2,3 NOSE GOES" we all shouted but I was the last to touch my nose "forget yall" I said getting up and walking out the room I walked to the kitchen seeing Jason in there to, but I didn't acknowledge him. I walked to the refrigerator and got out some fruits and started cutting them "Aimee is in a coma, they don't know if she's gonna wake up" he said starting the conversation "okay..? Why are you telling me this?  Am I supposed to care? Because I really,  REAALLYY, don't" I said he sighed "she had a family and she used to be an old friend" I laughed "am I supposed to care now? HAHA because I still don't" I said popping a grape in my mouth then next thing you know Jason is right infront of me with his hands on both sides of head "I miss you kelsie so much,  I'm sorry, I love you, please just give me another chance" he begged with tears forming in his eyes. I rolled my eyes "one day...probably not though" I said shrugging my shoulders and picking up the food leaving Jason there with tears in his eyes and guilt written all over his face. But I kept on walking upstairs. "what took you so long?  I'm dying!" Kaitlin said "I ran into Jason"  they nodded and said oh "well I have something to tell you guys" Kaitlin started another conversation but then Jack, alex, Chris, and dj walked in "hey guys" Chris said "okay as I was sayi-" she got interrupted by mia walking in "why is everyone in here?" she asked "Kaitlin is telling us something" Asia said she looked at kaitlin and Kaitlin nodded then mia nodded back going to sit by Alex "okay as I was saying"she paused and looked at everyone. "I'm pregnant" she said.

BRUHHHHH