wanna know who fine?

~mia~

When we all started walking in Alex was behind me kissing my neck the whole time and saying how much he loves me everyone sat in the couch even the kids except me. I then gave her keys as well "you didnt" "why do y'all keep saying that like I did"  "keys now. " she said I threw her the keys and she also ran outside and screaming "MY BABY" I bought her a purple tron legacy she turned around "you the true mvp" we laughed "ya I know " we all walked back into the house and they all hugged me "we love you mia"they all yelled "yeah yeah I love you guys to"they let go and kelsie handed out her presents to the kids first then to the boy skipping alex,  and Jason then girls skipping me and Asia she gave Asia her gift which was tickets to an astrology museum Asia screamed. LOUD. "boi  shut up it is to early for that" me and kelsie said "thank you kels you the real one" then kelsie went to Alex and gave him a box it was an Xbox one and a pair of Jordan's that were red and black "aw  thank you kelsie" he stood up and hugged her. Then she moved to Jason and handed him keys he walked outside and saw his brand new gold sports car "I love you baby" "I love you to" she said "no the car" he said walking towards it. "oh okay fuck you to" she said "I'm kidding.  I love you both maybe the car more though" "it's okay I love mine more to. Like alot more.  They hugged and we went back into the house and kelsie looked at me "here ya go.  And bet I'm not cleaning up after it " kelsie said I opened the box and it was the cutest baby pig I have ever seen in my life. "awee hey Bambi" I said picking it up.  I've always wanted a baby pig but as it grew it would be leaving for sure.  "thank you kelsie" she handed me a box and it just had some clothes and stuff I thanked her and Alex said he's not giving me my gift until later.  I got every one else gift and vise versa me. After that we took all the food out turned the music on and took the drinks out.

~kelsie~

"where am I going?" I asked for the hundredth time "hush" "hush" I mocked him. He laughed and took the blind off. We were now outside "so I had to have a blind fold to come outside " I said turning around seeing him with a misotle "kelsie I haven't really done this before.  But when I first saw you. You were the most beautiful person I have ever seen.  I had to have you kelsie. I had these weird feelings in my stomach and I was catching feeling trying to tell myself no I actually wasn't thats why i was kissing Aimee trying to keep you away from my mind but it didn't work.  But now I know that I need You. I want you." he finished then he raised the misotle and kissed me.  I kissed him back and it was so beautiful. He broke the kiss and connected our foreheads together and I let a few tears come down

"be mine?" he asked.
"yes"