bruh

~kelsie~

I woke up around 10 am I laid in my bed and I started thinking. Mia and Alex would be really cute I totally ship it Man #Alia

I couldn't help but smile at the thought but frowned knowing we can't put ourselves in relationships yet. Sure we can get out of the business but nothing would be the same I mean we are America's most wanted that's a grand title if you ask me. I mean.. I'm just sayin.

I got out of bed and into the shower.  I brushed my teeth and washed my face then put my hair into a ponytail then I put On some Grey sweatpants with an orange crop top showing alittle stomach. I walked into the hall way and into Kailynn's room she was awake playing with some dolls while watching a strawberry shortcake show on her flat screen TV that was on her wall " hey baby doll" " hi" she said running up to me I picked her up and started walking towards Mia's room. Dun  dun  dunnn  lmao  I crack myself up. I walked in and saw tissue then I heard a sound. Oh shit.

It was a cough

She's  sick.

That's gross

Mia, kai,  and myself hate sickness  its gross the sneezing,  the coughing , the runny nose, the germs, everything it's terrible. 

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I screamed and so did kai

"yeah I know man " mia said

" Ew well dang  Im going on a mission today watch Kai" I said "whatever" she said "yay kai you get to spend the day with your favorite !!"mia said I rolled my eyes " yeah sure I'm leaving now to do the mission on Jason I love you guys feel better Mia" I said "love you to and stay safe "

After That I was out the door

~mia~

Kai came to me and got in my bed we started watching movies until I noticed she feel asleep. I got up and showered  putting on some Grey joggers from vs. Pink  and a red cropped shirt and I put my hair in a ponytail and some strands came out I put on some socks. I made breakfast to. Alex and Kai  better be happy I'm doing this feeling terrible. so much for being bad.

Maybe I'll cough on Alex food. I'll redeem myself

I sighed knowing I'm not gonna do that. I'd rather stab him for no reason at all.

I picked up the food and orange juice opened the basement door I saw Alex still laying there and awake "here" I said as soon as he took the food I sneezed and coughed a couple times. BTW under the cage it's a very very soon little hole to slip food in.  So yeah.

"ew your sick" "Noooo " I said sarcastically "why don't you have your mask and stuff on?  Aren't you supposed to be hiding your face or something "he said eating his food "you would find out what I look like eventually,i  feel horrible  I didnt feel like putting on that stuff, also it's not like you can run and go tell now can you? I could even cut your tongue off to make sure you won't say anything if I wanted to right now " I smirked his way " you look good purple " he said changing the subject.  But I could see just alittle but of fear in his eyes." Who said I was purple? " " your lips told me. I told you I liked them" he winked " I stared at him "your strange McCann " " hey wasn't your gang supposed to come get you by now" I said he looked at me "oh trust me they have a plan" " I'll be back" " where you going purple I was actually enjoying someone's company" he said I just continued to walk upstairs to check on my little baby. Once I made it to my room I saw her still asleep. I kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen and got a rice Krispy treat. I am absolutely obsessed with them. I'm not a selfish person but only with these.

I walked back to the basement and saw Alex

"your back" he said with happiness & lust in his eyes...yo he forreal  need to stop playing these catching feelings game.

"whats the plan?  The one your gang is supposed to have" I asked "oh getting right to business I see" " do you know it?  Yes or no" I said looking straight into his eyes "maybe " he said smiling.. Breath Mia breath " look McCann I don't have patience for this little game your playing I dont want to hurt you but I will" I said looking at him " I can't take you seriously with you runny nose and coughing and shit going on purple " " idiot " "stupid " "shut up" "shut up" he said mockingly

"okay McCann I'm giving you two choices

1. You will tell me now and we won't have a problem maybe I'll even consider letting you out of the cell of course or 2. You wait until my friend gets here and she'll get it out of you.  "

" the ball is in your court " I say

He looked at me to see if I was joking but knowing I wasn't.

" okay purple you win" " I know" I said with a fake petty smile.

" oh and don't lie I will know if your lying." I said

" they always wait awhile to attack. It's been what a couple days so I would say they attack tonight. Did you leave a clue?  " he asked. I nodded. He smiled " yeah definitely coming tonight " " wonderful" I said.

"you excited to see your gang today McCann?" "wait wait wait your giving me back?  Willingly!? " " yeah is that a problem? " I said he smirked " not at all" "good" "we got a plan of our own" I said "and what would that be purple? " he asked " I'm not telling you stupid" I said making my way upstairs.

~kelsie~

After I left the house I started walking and thinking about this gang I know where every single of the hideouts were I knew the amount of people in it etc.  I knew everything. I saw Jason and his members in a warehouse I kinda ran to the side of the house noticing a big ass  tree. So I climbed it and listened to the conversation. I was listening for about 10 minutes until it got interesting I heard Jason say something about attacking and kidnapping his brothers kidnapper and blah blah blah until he said our hideout I literally jumped off the tree into my car. I called mia.

~mia~

I was walking back to the basement checking on Alex and bringing him water when I got a call from kelsie.

K: attack tonight

M: I know man. (I said while giving the cup to Alex he looked at me then thanked me)

K: how do you know

M: he told me

K: Ooo  look at you doing your job

M: don't I always: (I laughed)

K: yeah whatever. Get the stuff

M: adios

"who was that" Alex asked  " why? " I asked "because " " oh" I said

I walked away to the weapons room on the other side I grabbed my bag full of my knives my guns my bullets etc.  And kelsie bag with the same stuff.  But mine is better.. Just sayin

I was taking my bags upstairs when Alex said "what's in the bag? " I stopped and took a gun out of it. His mouth was slightly  open " don't worry we don't plan on shooting.  But if they fire.  So do we. "

I walked up stairs to a hyper little four year old "hey baby" I kiss's her forehead.  " hi" she said happy Asf I smiled " baby go pack some of your stuff were going on a vacation" I told her I went in the garage picking my baby.  My black hummer. I took the bags and put them into the trunk.

All of our stuff was packed and kelsie is now at the house we are just waiting in the attack.

5 hours later

It's around 2 am I'm sick and sleepy and ready to get this show on the road.