glasses

~mia~

"look we need to talk" Alex told me "about what?" I asked he rolled his eyes "you know" "what's is there to talk about though?" I asked "everything, you, me..." he trailed off.  "Alex don't get me wrong I like you and all and I've been getting this weird feeling in my tummy when I talk to you or even when I'm around you.  But I can't catch feelings" I told him he walked closer to me "I'll catch them for you" he whispered then...he kissed me.

~kelsie~

I was walking to Jason's office seeing  as he wanted to see me today.  I turned the corner and saw him kissing someone. I felt my heart kinda drop but I brushed it off.  I dont Care about him. I cleared my throat. They stopped kissing and Jason looked at me with panic and guilt in his eyes "oh um hey.  What are you doing here?" he asked me "you wanted to see me today" I said slowly wanting it all to register in his head "ohh  yeah " he said awkwardly " get out" he told the girl then she ran out the door.  "look kelsie I'm sorry" "look Jason I don't care" I said with alittle attitude he look take back  "okay dude what do you want?  Why am I here? " I asked out of patience "oh you and Mia  need to do the training on Friday for some group" "is that all? " I asked "yup" as soon as he said that I was making my way out the office. "wait kelsie" I turned around and rolled my eyes "what" "listen I'm still your boss don't fucking disrespect me" he whispered yelled I looked at him and laughed " does it really look like I care who you are? Your funny man " I said still laughing then he came at me so i just kneed him punched him and his throat and out my forearm  against his neck "don't ever do that again" I told him and kneed him again before I started walking away.

~mia~

"why would you want a relationship with me?  You don't even know me" I told Alex. After the kiss I kinda pushed him away and started asking him questions. " I have issues okay I cannot interfere with your life.  And what happens if i die Huh?  Do you know how hopeless you would feel" "what if you don't even like me anymore you know how much that would hurt me?"

I told him.  "listen mia. You need to stop and breath. And if you don't know me and I don't know you let's get to know each other then" he picked me up and set me on my bed and then he joined "so mia tell me about yourself " I smiled alittle. I answered  his questions and he answered mine it was all fun until the questions got deeper "when was the last time you cried mia? " he asked me "in front of someone? " "sure" I had to think for a minute "maybe like 7 or 6 years ago" I told him he looked amazed "tell me about your child hood" he asked me "do you really wanna know? "  I asked he nodded "well I was abused then I ran away, got found,  abused some more then my abuser  died. a couple years later all my family died except for kelsie and kai" I said he didn't say anything for awhile nor did I. Then he hugged me I was kinda shocked  but hugged him back tighter snuggling my head in his neck he pulled me on his lap and we staid in that position for awhile. "it's okay to cry Mia " "I know but I'm just too stubborn to let the tears out " I laughed he smiled.  " now tell  me about yours" I told him " okay well it was me Jason and my mom we loved her to death until she got a boyfriend . He was bad. 

They started doing drugs and selling them until I guess it got crazy.  He had got some enemies and then she hung herself after they found out that he was going to sell her for money and drugs. We blame him for my mother's death but it's also our fault for letting it happen. So we killed him ran away someone found us and we got a gang and worked our way to the top. Jason decided to be boss and I really couldn't have been happier" he finished. "Alex" I called his name and turned his face towards mine  I stared at his beautiful honey colored eyes "please don't blame yourself. It was no ones fault but her boyfriends even if you could help what would you do? Your mom sounded like a wonderful women. She's in a better place and she wants you to be happy...I want you to be happy" he looked at me and smiled then he kissed me again. I didn't pull away this time I enjoyed. "so uh I guess I figured out what your mouth does" he smirked and I hit him on the back of his head "OW dude" I giggled and kissed his cheek " what's your whole name? " he asked me "Mia Francesca Fay " I told him "that's beautiful Mia Francesca fay " he Told me "what's yours" I asked "Alexander Jordan McCann " "that's beautiful Alexander Jordan Mccann" I smiled so did he.  Then kissed me once again.