what did batman say to robin

~kelsie~

It's been a couple weeks since the accident and we have had zero contact with the outside world. My bruises have healed and so have Mia's facial wounds we still has the ones on her back, side, and collar bone. She chose to walk but me and John think she should still be on bed rest. When she stood up you could see pain in her eyes and face. It was sad. But she's alright.

I just woke up and suddenly remembered that Alex and Jason were coming over. I decided to shower put on sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I walked downstairs and saw Mia and Kai down here already they were dressed lazily too. Eating some food and watching a movie. I joined them.

The doorbell rang I got up and answered it "are you okay?" Jason asked me "I'm fine " I said walking back to the living room where they were following. I sat down and me mia and kai were still watching the movie when suddenly the TV turned off. "wtf " I said "you guys need to tell us what happened" I sighed "kai can you go make me a picture?" she smiled nodded and left " anyways basically we had a mission, killed people, got gased, tied up, beat and whipped, then escaped. The end" I finished and turned back on the TV. Then they turned it off again "why didn't you tell us?" Jason said "because it's little red riding hood business not your gangs" I said "but you guys could have still told us " Jason said "well. To late we are fine" "who got whipped" Alex asked I looked at Mia then they looked at her to. I heard Jason let out a phew sound so I threw the remote hard at him.

Alex looked angry and sad "are you okay mia? " he asked. Stupid question she does the exact same thing every time someone askes her that. She smiles says I'm fine and waves her hand. And that's exactly what she did. Then Jason grabbed my hand yanked me up and dragged me upstairs to my room. "why the fuck didn't you tell me!" he said "I literally just told you" "I care about kelsie. A lot. I don't want to see you hurt. " he said I scoffed "don't even say that. You don't care about me or my feelings. You don't even know me!!" I yelled at him. He stood up "I do care about you don't say that" he said " look Jason I dont have time for this. I dont even know why you came" I started walking away buthe grabbed my wrist "I do" then he kissed me.

After ten seconds I pushed him away. "stop first of all you have a girlfriend & secondly you don't even know me " "that's not my girl friend " he said "oh so you a man whore? Now I know you gonna go and kiss someone else" I said "no I want you. I want your lips only" he said with genuine in his eyes "I dont believe you" I said shaking my head "well I'll make you believe "

~mia~

It was just me and Alex now "let me see" he said I shook my head "mia please " he whispered touching my shirt. I let him lift it up he saw the ones on my back first then my side "does it hurt? " he asked I shook my head "why are you lying. I know your not fine I know it hurts I know your heart hurts mia. Stop hiding from me. Your putting up so many walls. I just want you to see that I'm crazy about you and that i Care about you so much." he Said I looked away from him not wanting him to see the tears in my eyes. He turned me around and I was facing him on his lap looking down he grabbed my chin making me look at him but I moved my eyes "mia please" he said with tears in his eyes. I looked at him. Then I hugged him putting my face in his neck (BTW they are in Mia's room) and I cried "it hurts so bad" I said he also had his head in my neck I could feel his tears on me. So we were both crying in each others arms. Eventually we both stopped and got in a new position. I was laying down on my side and he was in the same position as me. We were staring at each other "that was the first and last time you will see me cry McCann" I told him "same babe" then we fist bumbed. After awhile of silence i spoke "what does your tattoos mean" he had a sleeve " well it's basically my life story" he said I looked at it again it saw that it did actually. "What does your say?" he asked "beauty isn't on the face but it's deep in the soul " I told him "your beauty is in your face " I smiled and lightly punched him "your cheesy " i said. We ended up falling asleep with each other.

The next day I woke up and he was still sleeping I got up and saw Kailynn was sleeping in her bed. Then I walked to kelsie's room and her and Jason were sleeping I closed the door. And started walking away with a smirk.

Awww