so weird

~kelsie ~

I stared at Jason in shock after he asked the question.
"will you go on a date with me? "

I smiled "sure" I answered back after awhile he smiled "great, I'll pick you up around 8" I looked at the clock seeing it was around 4 "okay " I said "until then,  I'll see you later" then he kissed my cheek and left. Well I got four hours so I decided to take a nap.

I woke Up and it was around 6:45 I sighed got and showered after that I went back into my room. Wait I dont even know where he is taking me. So I called him "is this like a fancy place or can I go in my sweat pants" I asked "yeah it's fancy so dress nice" " okay" then I hung up. I went to Mia's room "hey stop your love stuff and come help me get ready " "with what" she mumbled  since her face was in the crook of Alex's neck. "a date" I mumbled "a what"she said moving her face "a date" i mumbled she smiled "aw kelsie welsie has a date so cute" she said I picked up a pillow and threw it at her "you know what forget you" she laughed "alright let's go" we then walked to my room.  We started on my makeup first. I had on foundation ,lip gloss , eyeliner on the bottom and had a wing on the top,  eyeshadow and mascara. Then she did my hair with a part down the middle and it was curled. When she was done eating she gave me a white strapless dress and white heels. I finished getting dressed and showed Mia "Awww  look at you growing up so fast. You look nice " "thanks girl " I said we waited down stairs and Alex came down "woah" said looking at kelsie "hey yeah eyes over here" mia said pointing to herself "jealous bitch " I said "hoe" she said back then I flicked my middle finger up and she did it back "your beautiful babe" Alex told mia before she could reply Jason came. I stood up and walled towards him. His mouth was open "close your mouth" I told him " you look amazing" he told me " thanks " I replied then we started leaving.

We made it to the restaurant and I noticed we were the only ones here.  He kept on walking though the restaurant and we were outside. I looked around seeing it was beautiful. A couple of tables with trees in the back with lights on them "it's so pretty Jason " he came up behind me a grabbed my hand and twirled me around and we started dancing to silence. I laid my head on his shoulder and we danced. I heard him start singing "you have a beautiful voice" I told him he stared at me them he kissed me with those beautiful pink minty luscious lips.  It was perfect.

After our moment we ate talked and laughed. He told me alot more about himself and I tolf him about myself. Around 1 o' clock we made it home. I walked upstairs with Jason following I went into the bathroom and changed. I walked into my room and saw Jason without a shirt or pants ".......what you doin?" I asked him "don't worry I'm just gonna sleep like this" he said reassuring me "mhm" I said getting in my bed I turned my light off and Jason wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and went to sleep.