bro

~kelsie~

It was now morning and I was with Kaitlin, Asia,  and Mia. And we were talking about the night we had from yesterday "What did you and Jack do after?  Bet he couldn't stop touching you" I said "your right.. He touched me in mannnyyy  places" Kaitlin said with a wink  we all just stared at her for a minute. "I didn't think she was gonna say anything " mia said we nodded agreeing with her then I looked back a mia "mia what did you do last night" I looked at her with a smirk "he put the hot dog in the bun guys" mia said  "Ew! YALL did the dirty! " Asia said "dang, my sister just had sex guys" Asia finished. "it's weird. Im the only virgin left now" I said then they laughed "get on our level" Asia said I threw a pillow at her.

It was now around 10:00 add the girls and I are sitting on the trampoline looking at the sky. "it's so perfect tonight" mia whispered no one said anything for a minute. "Ew did someone just spill something?!" Asia yelled "no one brought anything out... " I said slowly then we all looked at kaitlin "KAITLIN YOUR WATER JUST BROKE! " mia yelled "YEAH I KNOW" Kaitlin said back in pain we all stood up and helped her off the trampoline "I'll get her bag" Asia said running ahead of us "I'll get my keys" mia said. But I stayed by kaitlin helping her breath. Then she screamed out in pain and I was like panicking not knowing what do "uhm okay stop screaming!!" I yelled at her "IT HURTS WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Kaitlin yelled back "I DONT KNOW! " I yelled back at her we finally made it all the way to the front of the house seeing the car was started I put Kaitlin in the back and I got in the back also.  She was squeezing the living life out of my hand. The good thing about this is we can still go to the hospital without any disguise since the police don't know who we are.. We just have to make up fake names just in case someone happened to see our face and they find out everything about us.. You know? We got to the hospital and we "ran" to the entrance the lady at the desk shot up from her seat and took kaitlin and put her in the wheelchair.

We made it in the labor room thing and they put some iv's in her and epidurals etc.  Now we just have to wait until little deliha wants to come out.

It now around 2:00 in the fucking morning and my ass is supposed to be in my bed asleep. But instead I'm craving for my bed... All I can think about is I shouldn't be here. I should be in my bed either

Asleep or eating. I sighed little deliha better her up.. I thought she wanted to come out.  Trippen.

Kaitlin was on her side with her face scrunched up.  She was holding hands with Mia which was on the side of her in a chair sitting on Alex.  Mia was leaning forward so that Alex had his head in her back. And Jack was on her other side rubbing her back. And Asia and DJ were on a chair as well while the kids where on the little bed asleep. 

15 minutes later the doctor came in "okay I need you guys to leave except for the four you picked to stay" everyone else left except for me Asia mia and Jack. Then the doctor like put his hand in her vagina "you need to start pushing now." he said taking it out. That was gross man.  I knew I wasn't the only uncomfortable one.. Kaitlin then got in position "okay you ready kaitlin" the doctor said "YES GET IT OUT!"  Kaitlin said "okay 3,2,1 PUSH"

.

.

.

.

.

all I hear is tears and crying and awwing. Kaitlin finally got her out after 1 hour of pushing and there little deliha was a beautiful little baby girl. We havent seen her eyes yet but he has these cute lips from her mom,  cute button nose from her dad,  brown hair from either. She was literally so adorable like her face game is so much stronger than mine and we haven't even seen her eyes. "finally, I swear you put momma to work & pain for the last couple of hours and you can't even talk yet" Kaitlin said talking to her beautiful baby. Kaitlin was cradling her in her arms in adoration then she handed her to Jack. Jack was smiling and started crying ''Awww" we all said at him. Then he kissed kaitlin. It was the cutest little family moment ever..all he has to do is put a ring on it.  Delihla continued to get passed around. Then the others came in and held her to except for the kids they just looked at her.

.

.

Everyone was getting ready to leave now since we all have other things to do.. Such as sleeping with Kailynn in my bed because I miss her.  I hugged kaitlin and the rest "I'll be here tomorrow" mia said kissing her cheeks. Then waving goodbye to the baby. I did the same thing. I grabbed Kailynns hand and we left.  With Mia trailing behind us.  I pulled up to out isolated house, got out the car, grabbed kai,  got in the house, and went straight to sleep. Thanking god that we were already in our pajamas so I wouldn't have to change.

~next morning~

I was awoken by hearing mia throwing up. This isn't good. I walked in her room then the bathroom. I saw her throwing up so I quickly grabbed her hair putting in a pony tail and rubbed her back "it's late" she said to me. At first I was confused but then I quickly understood what she was talking about. I took a step back and looked at her.

"oh shit"