Aww

~mia~

"we gotta go get a pregnancy test like now." kelsie said I nodded Standing up "let's go" I said I grabbed my crap and kelsie got kai. We left the house and started driving. We got to Walgreen's,  got the test and left.  Once we made it home, I ran upstairs to pee on sticks.  Leaving the other girls downstairs. I got in my bathroom and did what I had to do.

.

.

.

.
Positive

On all 10 of them.

I'm not sure if I'm mad,  happy, sad,  I just don't know.

I sighed and stood up "what a nice birthday surprise" I whispered to myself. My birthday was in a couple of days though. I stood up and sighed trying to go find kelsie who was supposed to be here.  But she wasn't anywhere to be found.  Strange.  I called Kailynns name then she came I got my keys making my way over to the warehouse.

Once I made it to the house we git inside and Kailynn went to watch TV.  I started walking around looking into every room. The next door I  saw I was about to enter but I heard my name. I cracked the door open and saw Alex and some more people " yeah I dont like her at all.  I just wanted ass, and obviously that's what I got.  So where's my money" Alex said "did you break up with the little bitch yet?" one guy said  "nah, I wanna do it when I know she's in love with me so it'll break her more" Alex said while smiling then some random hoe came, sat in his lap and they basically had sex in the seat...infront of people..that's not even my business. But back to the point. I'm hurt,  I'm upset, I'm disappointed,  but most importantly I'm angry. I quickly ran down stairs and got in my car.  I grabbed my favorite thing ever.. My little baby...

My little blow torch.

.

.

.

.

  .

.

.

.

I grabbed Kailynn and got in the car and started driving. I smirked remembering what I just did.

I got my blow torch and walked by in the house. I ran to Kailynn and told her to stay there until I get back. She nodded then I walked upstairs and started with his office. I burned all that shit.
Then his bedroom burning every single thing in there. I grabbed some more cards and wrote on them 'fuck you'
'good bye'
'we are done'
'you should have been in this room'
'forever is never forever'
'I dont love you'
'I hope you get aids'
I threw the notecards around the room then I smiled at my art. I started leaving the room and when I got in the hallway I saw a door that said don't enter.  I shrugged and entered anyways.  As soon as the door opened I knew it was Jason's office. I looked at my blow torch, then back at the office. I shrugged and burned his to along with his room. 
That'll show him for fucking with kelsie.
As soon as I said that, the fire alarm came on Who has a freaking fire alarm anymore. Literally. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I grabbed Kailynn and we left.

Now I was in my car with Kailynn. And I guess realization just hit me hard.  A couple tears came down cheeks but I stopped them immediately. I finally made it home and I got Kailynn. Once I entered the house I saw kelsie. Looking horrible "dude what happened?" she didn't say anything for awhile but then she looked at me and busted out in tears. I hugged her rubbing her back then I started crying because if what's happening then Kailynn starts crying and I'm having a panic attack. So I grabbed Kailynn and we were all just hugging and crying together.

We were on the couch still but kai was asleep. I was holding on to kelsie's hand tightly just staring at the floor. I sighed and looked at her, she looked at me with tears streaming down both our faces "what happened Kelsie" I whispered looking at her. She looked up at me and started crying "he raped me" she said her voice cracking. I pulled her into me and I held her so tight. Crying with her again.

We hugged and stayed like that for a minute

"we need to leave"  we both said at the same time. I nodded and pulled her into me again hugging her.

.

.

.

"I'm packed" I said telling Asia she nodded. "me too"

We picked up our stuff and put it in the car. Me and kelsie walked back in the house doing our final walk through "I'm so ready to leave" I whispered grabbing her hand.  She squeezed it and nodded "me to girl" I grabbed the key out of my pocket and threw it in the fire place. "let's go" kelsie said quietly. She walked infront of me and walked out the door.  I grabbed the door knob and smiled sadly, closing the door. I sighed.

Now it's time for little red riding hood to move on.

But don't worry. Well still be somewhere in this world. But doing what we do best.  And what we do best. . is ending someones life.