jacket

~kelsie ~

I came home and I saw mia on the couch eating panda express and watching a movie. I sat right by her and let out a loud sigh. "what's up" she asked me "bruh today was a long ass  day and it's not even half way over man" "true " "Justin wants us to start training people, I'm pretty sure he said Friday " I told her she nodded "man let's do something  I'm bored "  "do what?  "I asked. She gave me that look and then I knew.  I smirked back at her.

All you could hear was the motors going. Me and Mia we're at a go carting track and it has like some shooting signs too.  So when you drive past it you gotta shoot it and whoever shoots the most wins.  We have been doing this for awhile now. We know the manager pretty well so we get in for free.  Me and Mia are currently waiting for our turn. I guess you can say we take it alittle bit more serious since its kinda like training just funner. It was our turn now "ready to lose bitch? " I asked mia she chuckled "nah" she said I got in my Cart and she got in hers " READY,  SET ,GO" as soon as that horn went off I was gone.

And I lost.  "I bet you feeling salty" mia teased me "ya okay" I rolled my eyes and she laughed some more. I actually had a lot of fun today with my little Mia pia  today it's funny cause she hates that Nick name "Mia  pia shut up" I said holding back a smile after seeing her face "miaa piaaa " I said a couple more times she rolled her eyes then hit me "hit me one more time see what's gonna happen " I said (we are home now)  she hit me again and we started "fighting" she was on her belly and I was on top of her when the doorbell  rang "this ain't over hoe " I said she held her middle finger up. I got up to answer the door and it was Taylor, Kaitlin, Jordan, Luke, and colten.  "hi?" is told them "uh why you here tho?" I asked bluntly "we came to see you guys duh " Kaitlin said "oh. Well come in I guess" they walked in and mia waved alittle with an awkward smile I was behind them and mia mouthed "why are they here man" then I mouth "boi I dont know" then it ended.

After like five hours we were I guess you can say acquaintances? But I did see Kaitlin and mia we getting close that's good I guess.

They all left. I found out Kaitlin was dating Luke and Taylor was dating Jordan. Colten was left out. Just like me.  ATLEAST mia got a Bae (for those of you who don't know what a bae is, it stands for before anyone else.  And it's kinda like a bf just without that label yet)  now we are just waiting for Kai to come home. 

The doorbell rang and it was kai. "hey baby" I greted her when she jumped into my arms "KAIII  BOOO " mia screamed when she saw her Kai  giggle and screeched alittle before holding up her hands Mia took her and they started playing. After awhile we all went to sleep "kelsie" Kai  whispered she showed me something on her hand "a man told me to tell you this. I dont know who he was either " I read her hand

Next time I will take her..

Steven

I was enraged.

I ran to Mia's room " GET UP RIGHT NOW" I yelled she got and I showed her Kai's hand " Kailynn, baby I need to tell me what this man looked like" mia told her " he had brown hair he was tall with blue eyes and little dots on his face and get was white " she finished with a smile knowing she answered right. I looked at Mia and we both knew who she was talking about.