Chapter Four

Bonnie had gone on a wild goose chase for random objects plus the lion the witch and the wardrobe. And Damon sat in front of kai whilst i twirled a knife around on my finger, i told Damon it was insurance considering I'm human. He allowed it under the agreement i only use it in defence. Buzzkill.

"What else then, you said conditions Bonnies fetching the stuff what else?" Damon questioned glancing at kai who was staring at me.

"I want Azzy to ask me nicely." I grit my teeth as soon as the words left his mouth, Damon shot me a look pleading to just entertain the guy in his antics.

"Make your selves comfortable where gonna be here a while." I smirked at Damon flipping him off but he just sped me out the room with a stern look on his features.

"Come on Az just play nice until we get outta here, if he wants nice give him nice." I clenched my jaw angrily before sighing. 

"You want nice? Fine ill give you fucking nice." I took a deep breath and entered the living room again digging my knife into the table with a smile. I looked back to Damon with a wink, games in session boys pay attention. I walked right up to kai and sat on his lap whilst i played with the collar of his shirt looking into his eyes. It took everything in me not to smirk when he gulped slightly, men. 

"Kai, i would appreciate it with all my heart if you would tell us how to get out of here. I would be so grateful." I whispered the last part into his ear feeling his heat at my closeness, my seductive tones seemed to work and i smirked out of view.

"Ye-yeah my pleasure." Kai stuttered out and i pulled back with a smile placing a pork rind in his mouth, good boy.

I stepped of him and pulled my knife from the table and smirked at Damon who had a look of utter annoyance on his face. Bonnie walked in emptying her bag with haste. As she listed off the things she had retrieved Damon dead eyed Kai, leaving bonnie oblivious to my recent stunt. Perfection. And he's hot so its a bonus for me.

"What's all this crap for?" Damon questioned giving it all a one over.

"Cant show you with my hands tied." Kai smiled and i passed bonnie the knife who against Damon's protests cut kais ropes.

"What does all this have to do with getting us out of here?" Damon asked gesturing to the random supplies.

"I'll tell you once you have finished my conditions Damon, bonnie did her thing, Azzy definitely finished hers but you haven't so, i want to hear why you think we are stuck on the repeating loop of 1994." Damon was glaring at kai whilst bonnie looked at me confused i shot her a wink before zoning in on Damon.

"How should i know?" He spat at kai who smiled back at him. I sense a Bromance, hopefully.

"This is your hell right? What makes it that? What happened on may 10th 1994 that you would get your own personal hell?" Kai asked messing with all his supplies with his tongue sticking from the edge of his mouth. Damon stepped forward and bent down to be kais height in his chair.

"i suggest you start talking before i rip your throat out." He threatened and kai nodded not even looking at him.

"I need entertainment whilst i work, hell story please." He teased still concentrating, unfortunately damons hell story was a bore and i drifted off slightly bag of pork rinds in hand and all, only to be woken up by a flick on my head from bonnie making me snap up. I glanced over at kai who had also seemed to fall asleep.

"Great our saviour is narcoleptic." Damon huffed as i rubbed sleep from my eye glaring at bonnie.

"No no I'm awake, let me guess you killed the pregnant lady." Kai glanced at Damon who soured and stalked to kai.

"You weren't even listening." He accused as i blinked my self to full consciousness,  he definitely killed that pregnant lady.

"I was in my sleep, your uncle nephew Zac cus that's not confusing plus pregnant lady Gail who had a big bulls eye on her chest." Eugh brain cramp to much information to process with sleep brain. I did wake up however when things got exciting and Damon grabbed kai by his collar and hauled him up.

"The only reason your alive is because i though you were useful and could get us out of here, turns out your just a man-child!... With jam on your fingers!" Damon placed a knife against kai's throat angrily and i rolled my eyes, if you want things done you gotta do them yourself.

"If you make me mad i wont want to help you. Who needs that explained to them?" Kai asked glancing at bonnie then me, i smiled at him with a wink before i stood and took my knife back from Damon. 

"Stop trying to impress the new guy!" He complained and i smiled waving my knife pointedly at him.

"Play nice Damon, remember?" I smirked walking to kai's newest product and inspecting it, it reminded me of a sticky watch but i knew what it was. An ascendant, huh makes sense really. I guess all those magic lessons with Kol paid off. He skipped over most of the prison world sections but i know an ascendant when i see one.

"You could have just told us about the ascendant instead of making one." I stated turning to face them all, kai had a shocked look on his face along with the rest. I'm guessing kai thinks I'm human. Good have it stay that way. 

"How did yo-" "Sister with a witch remember, gotta keep tabs on information." I replied coolly before he even asked the full question he nodded understandingly before taking the jam covered toy off me.