Chapter 1

Betsy P.O.V

I was in mine and P's room led in bed reading, when all of a sudden the door burst open and in walked Charlie, closely followed by Mikey and Parisa. It had been about a month since Mikey and P started dating and you could tell that they're completely in love. It's super cute. Charlie came and sat at the end of my bed whilst the other two sat on the other.

"Hi Bets..." was all Charlie said, he looked kinda sad actually.

"Heeeeeeeey Betsy Blue!" Parisa yelled at the top of her lungs. It was clear that she was drunk.

"Where have you guys been?" I replied, arching my eyebrow. I hadn't gone with them because I'm ill.

"To a party," Parisa giggled, "we got a little bit drunk." At this point Mikey laughed with her.

"I guessed that." I smirked slightly. As I turned to put the lamp on, I heard a thud. Mikey had fallen on the floor. We all burst out laughing at his clumsiness. Well all of as except Charlie, which was weird because normally he'd be the first to laugh. P went to help him up but ended up led on the floor with him, I smiled at their cuteness then turned to Charlie.

"You okay Charles?" I asked him.

He shrugged and replied, "Yeah, I guess..."

"You guess?" I asked.

"It's nothing." And with this he got up and left. I wasn't about to leave it at this so I got up, leaving the other two to flirt, and went after him

"Charlie, seriously what's wrong?" I asked him as we entered the boys' room. He plonked himself down on his bed and sighed.

"It's nothing Bets, honest." He tried to put on a convincing smile, but it didn't convince me.

"I don't believe you," I replied, crossing my arms. "And I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth."

Charlie P.O.V

"There's....there's nothing..." I replied to her.

"Charlie," she replied, her tone turned serious, "there is something. I know you and I know when you're lying. Please...just tell me."

To tell the truth there was something I had to say to her, I just didn't know how.

"Bets, I..." as I began there was a loud thud from where the other two were. Both Betsy and I ran back to the other room to find Parisa and Mikey laughing wildly.

"What was that thud?" Betsy asked, a confused look flooded her face.

"M...Mikey fe..fell over!" Parisa replied in between laughs. As she said this Mikey picked her up and swung her over his shoulder then carried her downstairs. Betsy rolled her eyes whilst giggling and then walked over to her bed and got in. I asumed that she'd forgotten about our conversation or she'd just not bothered asking again. Whatever it was I took it as my opertunity to leave.

"Night Bets." I smiled at her and turned, making my way towards the door. Just as I was going back to my room I felt a small presence behind me. I turned and was faced with Betsy.

"Tell me, now." she said. Wow, she wasn't letting this go.

I sighed, "Fine. Betsy I..."