PART II: The Next Big Step

2312 CHAPTER 007

8th, September

Win was admitted to the hospital since 5 days ago. He had started the chemotheraphy sessions as his doctor, Tay, instructed him. At first, he felt severe pain throughout his whole body, as if all of his limbs had gone numb.

The next day, he felt as if he was being murdered and burned. His stomach was swollen and he was sweating non stop.

The next few days, he slowly started to turn back normal. He also got his appetite and voice back.

Weeraya stayed by the boy's side almost everyday, making up some excuses to Bright for his sudden absence. And when Weeraya was not around, Dr. Tay will take her place and take good care of the brunet when he needed him. Win never felt alone all this time.

Even though Win considered Weeraya as his rival and enemy, at the same time, he felt as if they were siblings, really close to each other. The bunny boy knew that Weeraya's feelings for Bright were all genuine, and that he was not such a bad person as Win thought of him to be at all.

The time they spent together, the boy finally understood why Bright was inlove with her. It was because no matter what, Weeraya was nice to everyone. Something that Win could not do.

_______

Weeraya sat down at the side of Win's hospital bed where he's lying, as the girl kept smiling at him while feeding him his breakfast food. Some orange juice and yogart.

"Today you are finally getting out of this place, Winnie," she smiled at him and fed him once again. "Are you feeling okay now? Do you want me to help you take a shower?"

The bunny boy quickly shook his head rapidly as he opened his mouth once again so that Weeraya will give him a mouthfull.

"I'm all fine now, I can already feed myself so move."

The boy said in a childish tone, wanting to show to the older girl that he can now take care of himself. He grabbed the spoon and glared at the shorter girl as he tried to hold onto the spoon but his hands were trembling. Win tilted his head on confusion, questioning himself.

"Why it suddenly feels so heavy right here? Is it because I didn't exercised lately?"

Weeraya sighed loudly and then took the boy's spoon, feeding him in force.

"There, eat."

All this time, Win would try to do everyday things by himself while he knew he didn't have the strength required for such simple tasks. At least not yet.

What made Nevvy furious though, is that how much the younger would insist on getting things done just by himself, even though they both know that he really can't. Win would curse at her, but Weeraya would curse at him even more and even worst, making the brunet shut the fuck up.

"If you know that you can't do it, why are you still trying? Shia, really. Now eat!"

"Bitch."

"Jerk. Asshole. Dumb."

"Mph!"

Win's mouth was stuffed with some yogurt. He was trying to chew on it like a cammel and Weeraya started laughing, getting some more yogurt on Win's cheek.