It Is Time To Go, And Move On

(ok, im sobbing :<)

2312 CHAPTER 033

23th, December

Three days ago, the boy couldn't differentiate Bright and his father. Reality and imagination had been combined into the brunet's mind, he could not tell which is which anymore. There were even times that he would forget who was Bright, or even his sister... or that he was in a hospital room. On his mind, he thought he was on vacation and broke his leg. It explained why he was on a hospital bed all the time.

Win was in pain, in a lot of pain. Bright who had been praying everyday for a miracle to eventually happen, for Win to live, was now praying for the boy to die, so that his suffering would come to end. It wasn't just the older that wished that, but everyone else who also loved the brunet. While Win was alive, he was suffering.

For Weeraya, everything was being repeated. What she went through with her brother, was now reoccurring with the brunet. Her nightmares didn't really stop, but had strength and patience to hold on, stay strong for the boy and for Bright. Maybe she was the only sane and more mature after Tay, that was able to handle the situation with caution.

Bright, Weeraya, Toy... Well, everyone again was gathered in the boy's room, excluding Win's father, as usual. They were coming everyday now, often staying from morning up until night. They didn't really had any conversationa or any interactions with the boy. Win was always off in his own little world, believing he was on a Christmas vacations and that everyone hated him and was just making fun of him.

Today, the boy's mind wasn't wandering off though. He was not moving at all, he was simply staring at the empty wall, sometimes getting interrupted by the holiday themed songs that could be heard from the outside of chis room. Not that he really paid any attention to them, or even understood what was going on. It was just simply a distraction.

Sometimes the boy would cry too, hold his stomach and talk gibberish, everyone not understanding the reason or what he was even trying to say, not even the doctors when they were trying to examine him, or ask Win what was wrong. It was his organs slowly dying, 'switching off' and get rotten. Win had become another person, not just in appearance but in character too.

By the afternoon, he had fallen into coma. The nurses rushed towards Win, putting him on an oxygen mask and life support. Bright stood at a corner silently, watching the whole procedure as he tried to hold his tears in. Weeraya simply lowered her head down, guiding the rest out of the room to give the doctors more space.

Mook had already bursted into tears, shouting Win's name as Weeraya and Toy were trying to drag her out because she needs to calm down, especially when she's currently pregnant.

Apparently, the doctors were placing a thin tube inside the boy's mouth, under the oxygen mask that Mook had no idea what it was for.

"Why are you putting that in there, Tay? Did he die?!" she yelled.

Tay glanced at her for a moment and then continued to push the tube further inside. "Please stay calm, Mook. He is not dead yet. This will prevent him from drowning because of his saliva."

"Why he is not moving then?! Is he really dead, just tell me!" Mook kept yelling. Toy then gently held her hand as he glanced at her, squeezing it. "Honey, you heard doctor Tay already. Please think of our baby too." he said and glanced down at Mook belly. Mook tried to surpress her crying as she nodded. "You are right. I'm sorry, babe." and closed the door behind her, sitting at the chair across the door.

Everyone waited outside patiently while Weeraya went back inside to check on Bright. The black-haired could not avert his eyes from the sight of Win's frozen body, hearing the machine imitating the brunet's heart pulses.