Mystery Item Obtained!

2312 CHAPTER 010

9th, September

There are some moments in life that people want to forget. Either because those memories are embarrassing, or they simply regret it. They they try their hardest to forget, and yet someone will always be there to remind them. For Win, in his life he had many of those moments. Moments that he regretted and moments that he really wanted to forget and to never hear them or being mentioned by someone every again. Interesting facts, but most of them included Bright.

Since 6 years ago, the boy had done so many embarrassing things, that to Bright, the boy's clumsyness and embarrassing actions were just the norm. Their first time together some few years ago, the kiss they had shared when they were drunk, the scolding the brunet got for raising a little girl's skirt and so many other incidents that also had the older starring along with the younger.

Last night was no exception.

Win had been in trouble once again. And this time, the boy had done it for good. He didn't think, he just acted immediately and impulsively without having a clear mind. His desires, his insticts turned the boy into a very wild beast that has been hiding inside of him, the older guy being the prey. But in the end, they ended up the other way around. Win now need to do some explanations, or just pray for his best friend to not remember a thing about last night. But do such miracles happen?

The boy now had to explain to Bright why he said there is no much left for him anymore, and what he needed to tell to his P that was so important. Important enough to swoop the olser in bed.

But the most important problem was that he fainted while they were in the middle of it.

_______

Win was lying at the car's back seats, a jacket covering his body, giving him some warmth. They boy had just woken up, but didn't bothered to open his eyes. He tried to stretch his long legs only to hit them at the door. He sighed, slowly opening his eyes and glancing outside the window that was facing him. It was still dark outside and by the looks of it, the car was on the move.

"Oh? Good morning, sunshine!" Weeraya greeted the boy with a chuckle as she turned back to Win when she heard the boy banging his legs at the car's window.

"W-what happened? What time is it, Weeraya?" the boy uttered with a big yawn, covering himself fully with the jacket.

"I really don't know, Winnie. Bright brought you here and told me you had drink too much. I told you to be careful, right? Ah really, this little bunny baby."

The brunet sighed as his second question was not answered, and so he repeated once again in a bit louder.

"So what time is it?"

"5 am." Bright retorted as he glanced at his phone.

The boy gasped in surprise. He didn't expect his P to be there too. Well, he should have expected it... Who would be driving the car then, if Weeraya was sitting at the passenger's seat.

Win didn't speak then after that. He was just too embarrassed to do so. He remembered everything he had said and done with Bright, and he doubted Brighr would forget about all of it. The boy would do anything possible to avoid this conversation. So, he then pretended to sleep for the rest of the journey.

_______

To: Weeraya♡

Is Win going somewhere?