Thunders Are Not His Style

2312 CHAPTER 014

10th, September

It was the third time that Bright and Win had spent their night together in those six years. Three times in six years aren't a lot, but for Win, they were all enough to make him happy.

The concept had always been the same; one of them are drunk and the other is completely sober. They would first fight, yell and shout at each other and then end up in bed, only to forget about everything that happened the following day. Last night though, was different from everything.

There were no quarrels, not even a small exchanges of words to each other. Instead, they both entirely concious and aware of their own actions. And for the first time in forever, the two were being cooperative and in sync.

It was raining cats and dogs in this morning. The rain could be heard falling on the windowss mosque rather loudly, and often followed by slight creaks caused by thunder and lightning. It was very dark, the clouds were almost black, and it was so windy too.

The combination of all these sounds made the silent apartment sound like something that came out of a scary genre movie. Bright woke up to this terrified, finding himself holding Win in his embrace, who was sleeping so peacefully in contrast to the black-haired boy, who was startled from the thunder.

Because the older had a astrapophobia.

Win woke up by the loud sound thunderclaps, glancing up-almost half asleep-at Bright who was shaking so bad in fear at each thunder sound.

"What time is it?" the younger boy softly asked as he removed himself from the older's cuddles, stretching his arms and his legs with a yawn.

"A-almost 9." Bright answered as he starred at the wall clock attached at the left side of the room's walls.

"It's so dark outside... and early. Just go back to sleep, Bright."

"I can't, Win.." Bright mumbled and gulped.

The brunet smiled, extending his hand to caress the black-haired boy's cheek as he also burried his head on the latter's chest. He closed his eyes and giggled as he teased Bright.

"My P is still so childish, being afraid of thunders." he teased and caress the older's arm. "I thought you got rid of your phobia years ago."

"I never did. I-i just tend to hide it from the others."

"You are not doing a good job about that."

"Just sleep already, you bunny."

"You are the one who needs to do that, P." Win snorted and came closer to Bright even more. "Come, just close your eyes. Since I'm here with you, there is no need for you to be scared, ok?" the younger yawned. "Also, turn the heater on. I'm so cold." he added as he slightly trembled.

Bright glanced at the boy and then remembered that the heater was already turned on fully and it was almost starting to get too hot for him. He let out a small sigh, embracing the younger so tight to cover him from the coldness.

"Then, I'll turn it on."

_________

Somehow, their conversation seemed pretty normal, as if nothing just happened between them last night. But their attitude had changed. Their actions, the way they showed affection to each other, it wasn't something common between friends.

Win never asked for explanations about Bright's behavior and actions last night, he didn't questioned a single thing and Bright didn't seem to explain himself either.