PART II: Affection Acquired!

i teared up a little while writing this bcs i missed my family oml

2312 CHAPTER 016

2 years ago

Win had become interested in boys around the age of fifteen, and it's when he first met Bright. It only took him two years later to realize that what really attracts him to boys isn't friendship but a sexual desire.

At first, he denied such thoughts in his head. He thought it wasn't possible, that he was so confused. Then curiousity arosed the boy, it's provoking the boy to further search the topic. And so, he did. Win needed a source, and Luke was perfect for the job.

At that time, the brunet only had two friends. His P'Bright, and Luke, who he met through Bright. When Bright was not around, Win would hang out with that tall man, and he would discuss with him everything that he could not talk about with Bright, and it included his 'strange' desires. And Luke was openly gay so he would always ask the tall guy for some advices regarding for his issues.

The brunet endured the first years of his discovery and managed to hide well his desires. But then he grew up, and his sexual frustrations suddenly kicked in. Luke adviced the boy to buy some erotic magazines, but soon it stopped working. The magazines got replaced by the boy's own fingers, and those got replaced by some toys, and it's not like the 'children's' ordinary toys.

Nothing work efficiently, the boy wanted the real thing to satisfy his needs. Luke helped the brunet, but he was only using his fingers. Luke never surprassed that stage because he didn't want the younger boy to get attached to him or want him only to satisfy his urges.

After a few sessions, Luke retreated, leaving Win by himself once again. Luke didn't want to take responsibilities for Win. He thought that the boy might regret it all one day.

Win's first time was with Bright, Bright was very drunk at that time and he has no memories of it all until now. And good for him, because it was a very traumatic experience for the younger. He really bled a lot, he was in pain and in addition of that, the black-haired uttered Weeraya's name during their intercourse. Bright thought it was the girl all the time.

After the boy's first experience, he turned back to Luke, urging him to be friends with benefits and have no relationship or whatsoever, meaning they could just fuck with whoever they wished.

Luke at first declined, but Win kept asking and asking and asking until he finally made him accept the deal. The brunet had sex countless times with Luke, but in his mind, he was imagining Bright doing all of these things to him.

This kind of relationship he had with Luke didn't last that long. After he graduated high school, Win decided to announce to everyone his preferences. That he is gay. Everyone, meaning his family and his best friend, Bright. He was still closed to himself. Bright seemed very surprised at first, but he still supported the boy 'till the end. Win's fear with Bright rejected him was already gone. His best friend had accepted him for who he really was.

But on the other hand, it didn't work that way with his family sadly. While they were eating dinner together, the brunet decided that it was the best time to tell them, to reveal who he really was. And so, he did.

At first, there was a big silence and the his older sister stood up and hugged him tight, as if she was cheering for him and saying that 'it's okay to be yourself, Winnie, I'm so proud of you'. But only her. His mother fainted while his father simply let out those two words that really broke his heart apart.

"Get out."

Win was kicked out from his parents' house. He kept coming back though and knocked the door day by day, but no one seemed to respond at his shouts and begs. Not even his sister. She was forbidden from talking to him. Eventually, he just gave up, and found himself in Bright's home, his P's apartment. Luke was nowhere to be found anymore after the news go to the neighborhood.

Luke betrayed Win.

___________

11th, September

Win raised his tone after his mother's hard slap, glaring at her. "Why won't you listen to me?!" his voice cracked as he let out a pant. He was so tired already. Fuck this life.

"I'll just say this to you simply once and I'll go away as you wish. Just have some patience... P-please!" Win cried and sobbed while looking at his mother with pure hatred and sorrow. "And besides, after three months, y-you won't see this disgrace face at all. Forever."

The boy lowered his head, leaning down to pick up his suitcase as he placed it on the top of the table, opening it and grabbed some documents.

"A-are you going somewhere, Winnie?"

Win slowly nodded his head after his sister said that with her very soft voice, while his mother observing him from his head to his toe like a judge.

"I-i'm going far far away, P'Mook. So I just came here to say goodbye." he responded, handing the medical documents to his sister, and then glanced at his mother as he continued. "Just read this, it explains everything... And I also don't see father here. It would be ideal if you could just inform him about my situation instead of me."

Mook took all the documents and let her mother take a glimpse of them. As the girl was shuffling through the pages, a CT scan fell down, laying on the floor. She reached for it and tilted her head in confusion as she read the papers.

A soft gasp escaped from Mook's lips as she held the documents so tight and her hands started trembling. Win's mother didn't even flinched, did she even read what was written all over the papers?

"W-win, this says that you are terminally ill..."

"Exactly, sis." Win nodded his head once again, gently recovering his documents as he placed them all back to his suitcase.

"That's right, I will be glad if I still live 'till the new year. They said that Bangkok looks the best in Christmas." he responded with a small chuckle.

His sister glanced at him in confusion, and then at her mother who did not utter a single word.

"How can you laugh when you know that you are dying! And mom," Mook exclaimed angrily before he glanced at her mother. "say something for once! Don't just ignore him! This is serious!"

The brunet chuckled at her question. "I'm not scared of death anymore. I'm only afraid of what I will miss here on Earth when I'm already gone. I never onced thought in my life, that there would be a time I would enjoy the morning sunshines, or the smell of the wet grass. And it really scares me that I soon won't be able to do that anymore."

His mother, who did not uttered a word or even showed an expression suddenly started tearing up, eventually leaving the living room in sobs. Win wanted to follow her but Mook stopped him from doing so.

"Just give her time to adjust. It's been so long, and the news were just too much for her to handle. All this time, even though our parents kicked you out, they really missed you." Mook smiled a little at tapped her brother's arm. "I once saw mother holding a picture of you and crying a few months ago. We even had conversations about you during our lunch ot dinner. They always cared..."

"Why did they kicked me out then? If they really care and love me so much, then why didn't they supported me?!" Win raised his voice as he did not believe a single thing from his P's mouth anymore.

The older let out a small sigh as he glanced at the big clock across the room and then smiled at Win. "Will you stay at least for dinner? I'm sure mom will cook something great for you, and I don't want you to leave with an empty stomach. How about it?"

"I guess... staying for dinner is alright, P." Win answered in hesitation. He did miss his family, and the time they spent together. It's been so many years already since he last ate together with them. He felt as if he was slowly getting accepted.

And that made him really happy.