PART I: Bonding Time!

2312 CHAPTER 022

30th, September

To: Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

Thank you for your monthly donation of 30$!

The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501 non-profit organization founded in the United States that arranges experiences to children with life-threating medical conditions.

Your application to become a volunteer has been approved!

Please contact our branch store in Thailand for further details.

From: Make-A-Wish

 __________

To: Dangerous Pleasure Win

New HOT! Video of your favorite AV Actors SINGTO PRACHAYA and KRIST PERAWAT!!

Order now and get the limited edition case.

[GET IT HERE]

From: LAB

To: Nong Winwin

You have 2 missed calls from "Scary Sis OMG"

__________

I tried calling you twice but you weren't picking it up, Metawin!

Anyways, I'm coming at the hospital to see you keke.

By the way I have a surprise for you, my beloved nong!

Bye bye xoxo mwuah

From: Scary Sis OMG

"Will you stop reading my messages already?!" Win protested with a tired voice as Weeraya was fumbling his phone in a big curiousity.

The older glanced at him for a second and then chuckled as she kept reading them. "At least you unsubscribed me from your gay videos, I was getting tired of receiving messages of Singer or Kristin... or something blah blah-"

"It's Singto and Krist, you old woman." the brunet interrupted him. "You are the one to talk. You are a bi too." his voice slowly cracking as he started coughing. Weeraya stared at the boy and then let go of the cellphone, placing it at the bedside table, next to Win's bed. Weeraya then put her hand on the boy's forehead, pushing back his bangs. "You should rest for now, Win. Tay said not to tire yourself, right?"

The brunet shook his head slowly as he smiled, "I don't feel any pain now compared to the last time."

The girl sighed, removing her hand from the boy's forehead as she sat on a chair next to Win's bed. "You don't feel the pain now. So stop wasting your energy. I'm always here for you, Winnie."

"W-why do you care so much about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you helping me? I used to hate you, and I love your boyfriend."

Weeraya laughed out loud, covering her mouth with her small hand as she averted her eyes elsewhere for a few moments. "I think you misunderstood something. Me and Bright never were in a serious relationship. It's more like... It's kind embarrassing to say it out loud, Win." the girl stopped, her cheek becoming red. She scratched the back of her head like a boy as she continued. "You know that I'm bisexual, right? So uhm, y-you can call our relationship as friends with benefits."

Win seemed to react to the older's response in apathy. He wasn't surprised, he kind of expected this answer. The brunet gulped, repeating his question "But why are you helping me? You didn't answer that."

"I don't hate you, nor unlike you." Weeraya chuckled. "I just understand you... I also lost a relative, like that... and it's my little b-brother." Win listened to Weeraya and gently with all his remaining strength, he grabbed the older's hand, squeezing it gently. This move surprised Weeraya, who she slightly gasped as she squeezed the boy's hand back, using both her hands.

"I'm sorry... for many reasons." the brunet uttered.

"There is nothing to be sorry for, Nong... Life is li-"

She was interrupted by the sudden knock at the door. She glanced at Win with a puzzled expression, asking her with no words if they were expecting anyone. The boy just shook his head. The older then let go of Win's hand and stood up.

"Yes?"

The door then slowly opened, a short man entering the room. What caught the others' attention though wasn't the man's height, but rather his eyes which Win almost uttered squeeshy, making Weeraya chuckle. Weeraya then glanced back at Win once again, this time her eyes asking if he knew that man. The young boy just shrugged.

Soon, all their questions would be solved as Mook, Win's sister entered the room shortly afterwards. She stood next to the unknown man, their height difference was noticeable.

"Oh my gosh..." Weeraya uttered as she gulped, trying to hold his laugh. Mook's and Toy's height difference was just too much for her to handle. But surprisingly, they were a cute couple.

(a/n: just imagine that toy's smaller than mook lol)

"P'Mook!" the brunet gasped in surprise as he tried to lift his upper body but failed.

"No, no! I will raise the headrest for you. No standing up, little guy." Weeraya demanded as she slightly knelt down, grabbing a lever that seemed to raise the bed's upper part. When she was done with the bed, she walked at the door but Win stopped her.

"Where are you going, Nevvy?"

"I'm leaving you alone with your family. If you need anything just press the button, 'kay?" she said with a glare. "And gosh, please, stop calling me Nevvy, or I'll not think twice to cut your tongue."

Win just giggled as he nod his head and Weeraya turned back at the door, carefully closing it. Weeraya sat on the chair right across the room, almost laying on it as she closed her eyes and let out a loud sigh of relief.

Since yesterday, she didn't have a break, eat or sleep at all. Weeraya all the time was at Win's side, and that made her really so tired, exhausting her. She placed her hands inside her pockets and as her eyes were closed, she slowly started to fell asleep.

The brunet pouted while Toy and Mook sat next to Win's bed. His P smiling at him as she held the man's hand. "So Winnie, this is my lovely fiance, Toy. He really wanted to meet you."

The boy only had strength to nod his head and smiled, utterring a soft, "..meet you."

Toy bowed to Win, extending his hand to make a handshake. The boy followed his movements and gently shook the man's hand. "I have heard so much great things about you. And now, I finally meet you."

Win chuckled, slowly turning at his sister. "I hope you didn't tell him some embarrassing stuff about me, right?" each word escaping slowly and softly from the brunet's mouth.

Because pain slowly just started overtaking the boy.