[M] PART I: This Is Probably A Mistake

2312 CHAPTER 008

Nine's house was at the outskirts of the city, isolated from the rest of the houses. It was a  big mansion with a big pool, hidden by an enclosure of some pine trees that were blocking the view from the outside.

It took around an hour for Weeraya and Win to arrive. In a meanwhile, the brunet was in a deep sleep during the trip, being covered with a scarf from his neck to his nose as he was snoring softly. Yes, he's wearing a scarf in a September.

As the mansion started to slowly appear between the woods, Weeraya started to poke Win's arm to wake him up. But the boy shoved the girl's hand a few times until he finally woke up.

"What is it, old woman?" Win groaned in frustration as he rubbed his both eyes. Weeraya rolled his eyes.

"We will arrive in two minutes, you little prick. Look, that's Nine's house!"

Win opened the car's window, glancing outside with sleepy eyes, trying to spot the building.

"Uhm, where is it, Weeraya?"

Weeraya pointed with her finger at the trees as he slowed down so that they wouldn't crash.

"It's behind the trees, you idiot. You can already see the roof actually."

"Oh, wow," Win gaped as he widden his eyes. "He's got the money. But that place is so lonely."

"Well, they have anything they need inside. So I don't think that really bothers them. Maybe they prefer to have their own privacies."

"Still, it's very isolated. I would be really scared to stay even a minute alone in there." the boy responded with a low chuckle as he closed the window as he started to feel cold.

Weeraya glanced at him for a second and then sighed. "Are you really sure you can handle the fuss in there? There will be many people, some loud music, irritating noises and someone will probably offer you alcoholic drinks."

The boy retorted in anger. "I will be very fine, okay? I told you a thousand times already!"

They finally reached the front gate, and it automatically opened and the car valet gently knocked the driver's window. Weeraya glanced at the middle aged man while wearing a suit and white gloves and wondered how could he stand the heat with such a heavy and fitty attire. For a minute, the girl can actually see sweat dripping from the valet's head.

"May I have your car keys, please?"

"Yeah uh... sure." Weeraya nodded and placed her car keys on the valet's opened hand. "There you go." Weeraya answered as she rubbed the back of her neck in preplexity. She wasn't used to such a noble behavior.

She then slowly opened the car's door and walked straight to Win's side, opening the door for him.

"Come on, Winnie. Can you still walk alone?"

Win almost hissed. He didn't want others to pity him. He just wanted to do everything on his own will.

"I can't open a door but I can still walk, old woman."

Weeraya chuckled at the boy's behaviour, thanking the valet first before she started walking towards the mansion's main entrance as Win was following her right behind. She rung the bell and Nine opened the door, hugging both of the new visitors as he was surprised.

"Oh, hey! I didn't expected you two, Bright told me you were both busy these past few days. Welp, welcome to my humble home." Nine cheerfully welcomed and opened the door for them. "Come inside, my lovely visitors. We have a lots of gentlemen here tonight... and rooms of course." he said in excitement with a wink, moving slightly away from the door so that the two new arrivals can enter.