EXTRA I: Receiving and Giving

2312 CHAPTER 034

The diary that was once in Bright's hands and made him toss it away because of the emotional breakdown, was now once again in his hands.

The black-haired anticipated whether to read it or not. If the first pages were so touching, imagine how the rest would be. Probably the right question to ask, is if Bright has the emotional strength to read it. Is he ready to read it?

Only 9 hours have passed since Win's death and the black-haired didn't get to sleep at all.

Bright had returned to his apartment with Weeraya, he didn't want to sleep alone that day, actually any night. He was scared and everything reminded him of Win.

Weeraya was restless too. The girl too, hesitated to agree to Bright's request to stay with him. Weeraya was still hurt and heartbroken, that's correct. Besides, she still loves Bright, but was willing to back out for the sake of Win and Bright.

What if she was being used by Bright? To forget his pain? But no... Bright is not such a person.

During all these years, Bright has showed signs to Weeraya, signs that it's not just friendship and one night stands, sex buddies or whatever they preferred to call it. That alone, was giving the girl enough to hope for.

I guess... My father won't see me at all.

Each day that passes and the more I realize that he is not coming to see me.

I'm not his son anymore, P, I should just have realized that from years ago, when he kicked me out.

I must be an idiot for thinking he would actually come. Silly me.

But I can't just hate him... I really love him, he is my father of course... and I am his blood!

At least I should be thankful that my mom and P'Mook still accepted me for who I really am.

I partially got back into this family... Only to leave in a short while.

And you too P... You will be in pain, right?

I can already imagine... You will cry your heart out and remember the good old times.

Yes, please do that but don't stay in the past.

I think after I die, there will be nothing, I will simply be gone.

But just in case -you never know- I'm telling you that I will still love you from up there, and watch you.

Also, I think Weeraya really does care about you. Give her a chance. Don't reject her because of a person that will die any time right now.

It's not fair for her, nor for you.

She can really take good care of you, she proved it with my case.

Seriously, don't let the past hold you back. Don't think of me, move on!

I will really kick your ass if I see you doing otherwise.

P, I will hunt you in your dreams. Listen to me!

2/12

__________

I found this diary under my pillow today, even though I could not recognise it and I have no idea where it came from, I opened it and read it all.

That person's stories are really sad. Is he dying? Most importantly, why is it under my pillow? Who put it there? Is it someone that I know?

Doctor Tay told me to try and write something on it, I don't understand why I should, but oh well...

Reading it, to be honest, I got quite scared. I mean... I'm here at the hospital, because I broke my leg... We went skiing and you slipped, P'Bright! But how it resulted into breaking my leg? I really have no idea... Anyways, why is Weeraya often visiting me? I don't remember being friends with her? Is she trying to pity me because I broke my leg? Show off that she is with you while I can't have you?! And why are you not visiting me? My dad sees me everyday but you haven't even come not, at least once! I'm very mad, P...

Just wait till I get better. Then I will really break your bones.

21/12

_________

Be good.

23/12

____

it's no. 1 so be prepared for more to come on the way.

they will be short, but will fullfill everything that the orig author skipped or wanted to write but never did.

bye~